Wednesday, December 15, 2010

“Fear of God – 301” …Blog [3/3]

“Fear of God – 301” …Blog [3/3]



*** (2Corinthians 4:3-4) So if our gospel = is ‘hidden’, = it is ‘veiled’ = to those who are dying.
(2Cor 4:4) In their case, = the god of this world [Satan] = has ‘blinded’ the minds = of those who ‘do not’ believe = to ‘keep them’ = from ‘seeing’ the Light = of the glorious gospel of Christ, = Who is the image of God.

*** (Luke 8:11-12) And the [meaning of the] parable is this: = The seed is = the Word of God.
(Luke 8:12) Those by the roadside = are the ones = who hear [but refuse to believe]; = then the Devil comes = and = takes the ‘Word’ = out of their hearts, = lest they should believe = and be saved.

“Hearing”, the Holy Word of God… and “Doing’ the Holy Word of God; is ‘Not’ the same thing! Many ‘Hear’… but few “Obey!” If you have not begun to obey the Word… then it is time to examine your ‘belief’ in and about “Jesus!” Many go to Church on Christmas and Easter Sunday… and yet never “Read & Study”… His Word! Would you call that; the “Fear of God”… or just a ‘token’ belief in God? Can you “Honestly Say YOU love God?” If the Word does not change your thoughts, mind and heart… then you are not; “Truly”… Born Again by His Holy Spirit!

*** (Luke 6:46) And why do ‘you’ = call Me [Jesus] = Lord, = Lord, = and = do not do = what I say?


*** (Hebrews 2:14-15) Therefore, = since the children [humans] have flesh and blood, = He [Jesus] Himself = also shared the same things, = so that by His death = He might destroy the one = who has the power of death (that is, the devil)
(Heb 2:15) and = might ‘free’ those = who were slaves [to their passions] = all their lives = because they were terrified by death.

*** (Romans 2:15) They show that = what the law requires = is written in their hearts, = a fact to which = their own consciences testify, = and their thoughts = will either accuse = or excuse them


Do ‘You’ have a List… of what is ‘right’ and what is ‘wrong?’ That simply demonstrates that you know the difference. Many have ‘defiled’ their consciences… by ‘justifying’ their decisions and actions. But when we die… as all are; born to do… where will ‘you; spend eternity? Will you be held responsible… for those decisions? Most will certainly say that “Adolph Hitler of Germany”… and “Po Pot of Cambodia”… should surely “Burn in Hell”… for those “Atrocities!” Especially those “Concentration Camps”… and the outright ‘Murder’; of those innocents. But we are ‘ALL’… “Guilty before God”… for the ‘breaking’ His Law; and the ‘disobedience’ to His Holy Word!

*** (James 2:10-11) For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point is guilty of breaking all of it.
(Jas 2:11) For the one who said, "Never commit adultery," also said, "Never murder." Now if you do not commit adultery but you murder, you become a violator of the law.

*** (Matthew 5:27-28) You have heard that it was said to the ancients, "You shall not commit adultery."
(Matt 5:28) But I [Jesus] say to you that whoever looks on a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

*** (Matthew 5:22-23-24) But I [Jesus] say to you = that whoever is angry with his brother = without a cause = shall be liable to the judgment. = And whoever shall say to his brother, = Raca [you’re worthless], = shall be liable to the Sanhedrin; = but whoever shall say, = [You] Fool! = Shall be liable to be thrown into the fire of hell.
(Matt 5:23) Therefore = “If” = you offer [come to church to offer] your gift on the altar, = and = there remember = that your brother = has ‘anything’ = against you,
(Matt 5:24) leave your gift = there before the altar = and go. = First = be reconciled to your brother, = and then come = and = offer your gift [to God].

*** (1John 4:20) “If” = anyone ‘says’, = I love God, = and = hates his brother, = he [she] is a “Liar”. = For “If” = he does ‘not’ love his brother = whom he ‘has’ seen, = how can he = love God = Whom he has ‘not’ seen?


It has been “Validated”… by the Holy Word of God…. that we are “All Sinners”… and we “All” need “A Savior”… to deliver us; from both the ‘Power & Penalty’ of… “SIN/SINS! “SIN” is the ‘Root’… and “SINS” are the ‘Fruit’ of our lives. That is why “Christ Jesus” came; to redeem us… from “Ourselves” and from our “SIN!” What is the ‘middle’ of “Sin?” Simply spell the word… ‘SIN’! The middle of Sin is… “I”… “Me”… “Mine! I am in control of ‘my’ Life; ‘my’ Destiny; and all ‘my’ Choices! I did it… “My Way”… and “NOT”… God’s Way!

*** (Hebrews 10:28-to-31) Anyone who violates the law of Moses dies without mercy "on the testimony of two or three witnesses."
(Heb 10:29) How much more severe a punishment do you think that person deserves who tramples on God's Son, treats as common the blood of the covenant by which it was sanctified, and insults the Spirit of grace?
(Heb 10:30) For we know the one who said, "Vengeance belongs to me; I will pay them back," and again, "The Lord will judge his people."
(Heb 10:31) It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God!

*** (Deuteronomy 30:19-20) I call Heaven and earth to record today against you. I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore, choose life, so that both you and your seed may live,
(Deut 30:20) so that you may love Jehovah your God, and that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him. For He is your life and the length of your days, so that you may dwell in the land which Jehovah swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give it to them.

We ‘All’ have and will make “Choices”… in ‘this’ life about many things. But our eternal destiny… is a choice of which we ‘shall not’; get a second chance to make. Once you are ‘dead’… your eternal fate is sealed; for “Eternity!” Those that know Christ and His Holy Word… have that ‘Assurance’ of Eternal Life. Their sins are forgiven… “Past, Present and Future!” God no longer sees them… as sinful rebellious mankind… but God sees them… “In Christ!” Jesus paid it “All”… the Spotless, Sinless, Lamb of God… took ‘our’ place… on ‘that’ Cross!

*** (Jeremiah 29:11-12-13) For I know the purposes which I am purposing for you, says Jehovah; purposes of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
(Jer 29:12) Then you shall call on Me, and you shall go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
(Jer 29:13) And you shall seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

*** (John 10:16) And I [Jesus] have other sheep who are not of this fold. I must also lead those, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall be one flock, one Shepherd.

*** (John 10:10-11) The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I [Jesus] have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
(John 10:11) I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

*** (John 10:14) I [Jesus] am the good shepherd. I know My own and My own know Me,


How about “IT”… Will you ‘exchange’ your sin and your ways… for the Righteousness of Christ and His Way…? That is what Salvation in Christ is all about! God did not send Christ to condemn the world… the ‘First Time’ He came! But when He comes again… He will judge all mankind… with His Holy Word! He, God; offers you a trade… your sin for the Righteousness of Christ! Your Redemption… for the Death of Christ Jesus! Yes, it was… “Our Sins”… ‘Yours & Mine’… that nailed Him to that Cross… and He did it willingly… to Redeem us to God!

*** (John 10:17-18) This is why the Father loves me, because I [Jesus] lay down my life in order to take it back again.
(John 10:18) No one is taking it from me; I lay it down of my own free will. I have the authority to lay it down, and I have the authority to take it back again. This is a command that I have received from my Father."

*** (John 15:13-14) No one has greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
(John 15:14) You are My friends if you do whatever I [Jesus] command you.

*** (2Corinthians 5:17-to-21) Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. Old things have disappeared, and-look!-all things have become new!
(2Co 5:18) All of this comes from God, who has reconciled us to himself through Christ and has given us the ministry of reconciliation.
(2Co 5:19) For in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself by not counting their sins against them, and he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.
(2Co 5:20) Therefore, we are Christ's representatives, as though God were pleading through us. We plead on Christ's behalf: "Be reconciled to God!"
(2Co 5:21) God made the one who did not know sin to be sin for us, so that we might become God's righteousness in him.

*** (1Corinthians 6:9-10-11) You know that wicked people will not inherit the kingdom of God, don't you? Stop deceiving yourselves! Sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals,
(1Cor 6:10) thieves, greedy people, drunks, slanderers, and robbers will not inherit the kingdom of God.
(1Cor 6:11) That is what some of you were! But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

What more can I ‘say’… about the “Fear of God?” You will have life ‘your’ way… or God’s way! Your ‘free will’… allows you; and ‘you’ alone to make that… “Eternal Choice!” God will take you… “Just As You ARE!” All you must do… is simply let go of yourself… and come to Him… “Only ‘ON’ His Terms… “Just as You Are!” If you do… He will give you His Holy Spirit… to give you the Power to Obey Him and His Holy Word. His Holy Spirit will lead you in His ways… and will Teach you His Word. “All” that… and more is available to you… Only if you will leave ‘yourself’… and come to Him… “Just As You Are! … “Will–You”…?


Prayer:


Father God, I have ‘always’ wanted my own way; and have lived my life as ‘only’ I wanted. I have been told by Your Word… that You have come to set me free from my Sin and from Myself. I believe Your Holy Word… and that “Christ Jesus”, both died and rose again… in ‘total payment’ for “All” my sin. Lord I believe Your Holy Word… and I willingly… give myself to You! Make me Your child… and give me that ‘new heart’… that seeks after You and Your Word. Create in me; a new life… as I come to You, “Father”… ‘just as I am!’ I thank You, for what You have done ‘to’ and ‘for’ me. I ask this in Jesus Name and for Your Glory! Amen & Amen!


Signed: __________________ Date: ____________ .


If you have any questions… please feel free to contact me?

Thank you, In Christ, Roger.
Email: atruth459@yahoo.com  
Ende…!