Tuesday, October 1, 2013

“Just what did JESUS mean – 101” …Blog.



“Just what did JESUS mean – 101” …Blog.

*** (Matthew 11:27-to-30) All things are delivered to Me by My Father. And no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son will reveal Him.
(Matt 11:28) Come to Me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
(Matt 11:29) Take My yoke on you and “Learn of Me”, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest to your souls.
(Matt 11:30) For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

*** (Ephesians 4:14-15) so that we No longer may be “Infants”, Tossed To and Fro and carried about by every wind of doctrine, in the dishonesty of men, in cunning craftiness, to the wiles of deceit.
(Eph 4:15) But that you, speaking the Truth in Love [Agape], may in all things “Grow Up” to Him Who is the Head, even Christ;

*** (Hebrews 5:11-to-14) We have much to Say about this, but it is Difficult to explain Because you have become TOO Lazy to Understand.
(Heb 5:12) In fact, though by now you should be teachers, you still need someone to teach you the basic truths of God's word. You have become people who need milk instead of solid food.
(Heb 5:13) For everyone who lives on milk is still a baby and is inexperienced in the message of righteousness.
(Heb 5:14) But solid food is for mature people, whose minds are trained by practice to distinguish good from evil.

*** (Luke 13:6) Then Jesus told them this parable: "A man had a fig tree that had been planted in his vineyard. He went to look for fruit on it but didn't find any.
(Luke 13:7) So he said to the gardener, 'Look here! For three years I have been coming to look for fruit on this tree but haven't found any. Cut it down! Why should it waste the soil?'
(Luke 13:8) But the gardener replied, 'Sir, leave it alone for one more year, until I dig around it and fertilize it.
(Luke 13:9) Maybe next year it'll bear fruit. If NOT, then CUT It Down.'"

What “EXACTLY” did Christ Jesus mean when He said… “Learn of Me”…? May I please ask you a “Question?” How long have You professed… “Faith in Christ Jesus?” Please answer for yourself… “___” Years? Do You meet with Him, ‘Each & Every’ morning in His Holy Word…? When the “Problems of Life” press in onto You: Do You seek His principles of Life: from His Holy Word…? OR: do You allow those Problems to… “Hinder your every thought?” IF His Indwelling Holy Spirit [Romans 8:9] lives within You… “Do You ‘Boldly Go’ to His Throne of Grace”… to cope with these “Problems?” Or do You just… “Complain & Moan”… to others for their “Sympathy”…? Do You know His Holy Word enough, to find out what Others did, in a similar circumstance…? How about IT… “Did You Tell JESUS about All Your TRIALS”…? Please answer, “Yes or NO”…?

*** (Hebrews 4:16) Therefore let us come “Boldly” to the throne of grace; that we may -> obtain mercy: -> and find grace to help -> in time of need.

*** (Psalms 119:11) I have hidden Your Word in my heart; so that I might Not sin against You [Lord].

*** (Luke 4:4) Jesus answered him, "It is written, 'One must Not live on bread alone; but on EVERY: Word of God." [Matt 4:4 & Deut. 8:1-2-3]

*** (2Corinthians 12:7-to-10) To keep me from becoming conceited because of the exceptional nature of these revelations, a thorn was given to me and placed in my body. It was Satan's messenger to keep on tormenting me so that I would not become conceited.
(2Cor 12:8) I pleaded with the Lord three times to take it away from me,
(2Cor 12:9) but He has told me, "My grace is all you need, for my power is perfected in weakness." Therefore, I will most happily boast about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
(2Cor 12:10) That is why I take such pleasure in weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and difficulties for Christ's sake, for when I am weak, then I am strong.

“Chariots of Iron – 101” …Blog. [1/?]

What “EXACTLY” did Christ Jesus mean when He said… “Learn of Me”…? Do You read Completely Through your Bible… ‘Each Year?’ Do You realize that some of the “Examples of the Trials” similar to yours: have happened to those Others, “Spoken About in the Scriptures?” Christ Jesus SUFFERED at the hands of the Jewish Leaders of His Days! HE was Rejected as the… “Promised Messiah”, the “Passover Lamb of God!” How can “ANYTHING that You are going THROUGH”… be as bad as “That?” He suffered: and did You THINK… that You would be “Free from ‘ANY’ Suffering”…? Just WHO: do You think You… “ARE”… Anyway? It Is Written…

*** (Matthew 5:45) so that you may become sons of your Father in Heaven. For He makes His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. [Genesis 18:25]

*** (Romans 15:4) For whatever things were written before were written for our LEARNING, so that we through Patience and Comfort of the Scriptures might have HOPE.

*** (Job 2:9-10) And his Wife said to him, Do you still hold to your integrity? Curse God and die!
(Job 2:10) But he said to her, You speak as one of the foolish ones speak. What? Shall we receive Good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive Evil? In “ALL” this Job did Not sin with his lips.

*** (Luke 23:31) For if they do these things in the green wood [good times], what will be done in the dry [bad times]?

*** (Jeremiah 12:5) If you have run with footmen, and they wore you out, then how can you compete with horses? And if you feel secure in the land of peace; then how will you do in the swelling [flood] of the Jordan?

“Isn’t Gods’ Grace ‘ENOUGH?’ – 101” …Blog.

What “EXACTLY” did Christ Jesus mean when He said… “Learn of Me”…? Do You have a Spiritual Hunger… to examine His Holy Word? Do You look for the Principles of Life and HOW to live through these “Trials of Life” which… “Come UPON ALL of US…? The Bottom LINE: “We do NOT ‘Really Believe’ that GOD Loves us as – HE Said”…! We have NOT gone to His Holy Word… and seen examples of the “Sufferings of Others!” We WRONGLY believe that our situation… is only shared by “US Alone!” During the 3 ½ years of Famine in Israel, GOD said He Reserved… “7,000” for Himself. Yes the Righteous SUFFERED with the Wicked! The REAL Problem is that somehow WE Feel… “We have Lost Control”… over happenings in your lives! Really…? Don’t You know… “You are NOT in complete control of Your LIFE!” No one made You… “GOD!”

*** (Job 5:6-to-9) For affliction does not come forth from the dust, nor does trouble spring up out of the ground; [1Jn 5:19]
(Job 5:7) but man is born to Trouble, as the sparks fly upward.
(Job 5:8) Truly, I would seek to God, and to God I would put my plea,
(Job 5:9) Who is doing great things, even beyond searching; marvelous things without number,

*** (Rom 11:2) God did Not thrust out His people whom He foreknew. Or do you NOT know what the Scripture said in Elijah, how he pleaded with God against Israel, saying,
(Rom 11:3) "Lord, they killed Your prophets and dug down Your altars, and I am left alone, and they seek my life."
(Rom 11:4) But what does the Divine answer say to him? "I have reserved to Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal."

*** (Habakkuk 3:17-18-19) Though the fig tree shall not blossom, and fruit is NO on the vines; the labor of the olive Fails, and the fields yield NO food. The flock is cut off from the fold, and NO herd is in the stalls;
(Hab 3:18) yet I will rejoice in Jehovah the LORD; I will joy in the God of my salvation.
(Hab 3:19) Jehovah the Lord is my strength, and He will make my feet like hinds' feet, and He will make me to walk on my high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

*** (Colossians 1:24) who now rejoice in my sufferings on your behalf, and I fill up the things lacking of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh, on behalf of His body, which is the church;

“Letting ‘GO’ of Self – 101” …Blog.

*** (2Corinthains 4:16) For this cause we do Not faint; but though our outward man perishes, yet the inward man is being renewed = Day by Day. [John 15:1-2-3]

What “EXACTLY” did Christ Jesus mean when He said… “Learn of Me”…? Did You know that as we… “Grow Older”… there are natural changes in our: “Minds & Bodies?” Women especially those experiencing: “Peri-Menopause & Full Menopause”… have ONLY a perceived emotional crisis about Life! It may “Not be Fact”… but they wrongly think of it as is! People joke around about MEN having a… “Mid Life Crisis”… but then will NOT acknowledge problems with the Females! May I ask You a simple question? Can You “CHANGE Anything”… that has “Happened in the Past”…? So why THEN… do You worry about IT…? Did You know that GOD spoke about that Topic in His Holy Word…?

*** (Proverbs 26:2) As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse without cause shall not come.

*** (Proverbs 26:11-12) As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool returns to his folly.
(Pro 26:12) Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

*** (Proverbs 28:13) He who covers his sins shall NOT be blessed; but whoever confesses and leaves [Forsakes] them shall have mercy.

*** (Proverbs 30:6) Do not add to His Words, lest He reprove you and you be found a LIAR.

*** (Romans 6:1-2) What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
(Rom 6:2) God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

“Time to: Plant a New Garden? – 101” …Blog.
How about YOU…? Do You ride that Merry-Go-Round of “REGRETS”…? Isn’t it “About TIME” for You to get off…? Take some “Dedicated TIME”… and Meet with Christ Jesus in His Holy Word! Be sure to… “Prepare your Heart”… before You do SO! What do I mean by “Preparing your Heart”…? Simply ‘READ & OBEY’… “2Chronicles 12:14” & “Ezra 7:10” & “1Corinthains 11:23-to-32”…? Then Tell JESUS about all your Trials…!

I Must Tell Jesus

*** (1Corinthians 9:27) No, I keep on beating my body and making it my slave so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not somehow be disqualified.


Love [Agape]; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com  
Ende…!