Tuesday, May 13, 2014

“Unequally Yoked :VS: ‘Proper, Pleasing, & Perfect’ – 101”



“Unequally Yoked :VS: ‘Proper, Pleasing, & Perfect’ – 101”

*** (Amos 3:3) Can two walk together Unless they are Agreed? [No!]

*** (2John 1:9-10-11) Everyone transgressing and Not abiding in the doctrine of Christ; does “NOT” have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ, he has Both the Father and the Son.
(2Jn 1:10) If ANYONE comes to you and does “NOT” bring this doctrine; Do “NOT” receive him into your house; “NOR” speak a greeting to him.
(2Jn 1:11) For he who Speaks a greeting to him; Is Partaker of his “EVIL” deeds.

“The ‘Doctrine’ of Christ – 101”…Blog.
*** (2Corinthains 6:14-to-18) Stop becoming unevenly yoked with unbelievers. What partnership can righteousness have with lawlessness? What fellowship can light have with darkness?
(2Cor 6:15) What harmony exists between Christ and Satan, or what do a believer and an unbeliever have in common? [None!]
(2Cor 6:16) What agreement can a temple of God make with idols? For we are the temple of the living God, just as God said: "I will live and walk among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people." [Romans 8:9]
(2Cor 6:17) Therefore, "Get away from them and separate yourselves from them," and don't touch anything unclean. Then I will welcome you.
(2Cor 6:18) I will be your Father [God], and you will be my sons and daughters," declares the Lord Almighty. [Genesis 18:26]

*** (Matthew 11:27-to-30) All things are delivered to Me [Jesus] by My Father [God]. And No one knows the Son: Except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son will reveal Him.
(Matt 11:28) Come to Me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
(Matt 11:29) Take My yoke on you and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest to your souls. [Isaiah 32:17]
(Matt 11:30) For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

*** (Jude 1:12) These people are stains on your love feasts. They feast with you without any sense of awe. They are shepherds who care only for themselves. They are waterless clouds blown about by the winds. They are autumn trees that are fruitless, “Twice Dead”, and uprooted.

“Can a living person be ‘Twice Dead?’ – 101” …Blog.

*** (2Peter 3:15-16) And think of the long-suffering of our Lord as salvation; as our beloved brother Paul also has written to you; according to the wisdom given to him.
(2Pet 3:16) as also in all his letters, = speaking in them of these things; = in which are some things ‘Hard’ to be understood, = which the ‘Unlearned’ and ‘Unstable’ = “Pervert”; = as also they do the rest of the = “SCRIPTURES”; = to their own “Damnation”. [1Corinthains 16:22]

“Why & How” do I pick the ‘Topics’… for these Bible Blogs…? It comes from my Quiet Time with Christ Jesus in His Holy Word: “Daily”…! And from Meditating on the Scriptures that I have ‘learned & memorized’ in the Past. The above Scriptures… (2John 1:9-10-11)… may also be USED by Application: to Our Relationship with Christ! Simply read through… “Revelation, chapters 1, 2 & 3”… and understand [Proverbs 4:7]: the “Seven Churches”. Those Churches are simply a Word Picture of their “Spiritual Position & Growth or Lack thereof”…! Please take a few days and read through and look at the “Characteristics of those Believers”…? Do You see… “Yourself”… in any of those descriptions? Sorry, that is a Tough Question: but… “Realistic”…! “IF & When” we are willing to compare ourselves with His Holy Word [Psalms 138:2], Then: we are ready for “Change!” The Indwelling Holy Spirit will simply Cleanse US… with His Holy Word: “IF we allow IT”…! And Yes, we do still have a “Free Will”, even after we are Truly Born Again! [1Corinthians 9:27]

*** (Romans 15:4) For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, so that we through patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have Hope.

*** (John 15:1-to-5) "I [Jesus] am the true vine, and my Father [God] is the vine grower.
(John 15:2) He Removes every branch in me that does Not produce fruit, and he Cleanses [prunes] every branch that does produce fruit so that it might Produce more fruit.
(John 15:3) You are already clean because of the word that I have spoken to you.
(John 15:4) "Abide in me, and I will abide in you. Just as the branch cannot produce fruit by itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in me.
(John 15:5) I am the vine, you are the branches. The one who abides in me while I abide in him produces much fruit, for apart from me you can do Nothing.

*** (John 3:30) He [Jesus] must increase, but I [me] must decrease.

*** (1Corinthains 11:30) That's why so many of you [Christians] are WEAK; and SICK; and a considerable number are DYING.

*** (Hebrews 12:6-7) for whom the Lord loves He chastens, and He scourges every son whom He receives." [John 15:1-2-3]
(Heb 12:7)  If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons, for what son is he Whom the Father does Not chasten? [None!]

“The NT Born Again & ‘God’s Chastening’ – 101” …Blog.

*** (1Peter 4:17-18) For the time has come for the judgment to begin from the house of God. And if it first begins from us, what will be the end of those disobeying the gospel of God?
(1Pet 4:18) And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

*** (Romans 6:16) Don't you know; that when you offer yourselves to someone; as obedient slaves; you are slaves of the one you ‘Obey’ –> either of Sin; which leads to Death; or of ‘Obedience’ –> which leads to Righteousness?

*** (James 1:13-to-16) When someone is tempted; he should Not say, “I am being tempted by God,” –> because God cannot be tempted by evil; nor does He tempt anyone.
(Jas 1:14) Instead, each person is tempted by his own desire [lust]; being lured and trapped by it.
(Jas 1:15) When that desire [lust] becomes pregnant; it gives birth to Sin; and when that sin grows up [matures]; it gives birth to Death.
(Jas 1:16) Do ‘Not’ be deceived; my dear brothers.

“Are You ‘TEMPTED?’ – 101” …Blog.
*** (2Corinthains 4:7) But we have this treasure in clay jars [the Holy Spirit in our Human bodies]; to show that it’s extraordinary power; comes from God: and ‘NOT’ from us. [Ephesians 1:13-14 & Romans 8:9]

The hardest relationship that ‘Anyone’ will have… is with “Christ Jesus!” Not on His part: but on “Ours!” I find that True, because SELF: [Me] will always want to DO: “What I want to Do! Christ Jesus had the same fleshly desires as we do, “Yet without Sin” [Hebrews 4:15]…! Even the Apostle Paul spoke of this in… “Romans 7:18to-25”…! We must realize that there is a Continuing Conflict: by “The World, The Flesh & Satan”…! When we die to ourselves & our wants: we become “Available to Christ”, so that He might work through… “US!” Do You realize that most Human Relationships FAIL: for this same Reason. The Problems is ALSAYS… “ I ” … for I is the Middle of… “SIN”…!

*** (1Corinthains 13:11) When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, -> I put away childish things.

“Letting ‘GO’ of Self – 101” …Blog.

*** (Luke 16:13) No servant can serve two masters. For either he will Hate the one and Love the other, or else he will Hold to the one and Despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon [Self].

*** (Hebrews 5:8) though being a Son, yet He [Jesus] learned obedience by the things which He Suffered. [1Corinthians 5:7 Christ our Passover]

*** (John 8:29) And He [God] Who sent Me [Jesus] is with Me. The Father [God] has not left Me alone; for I [Jesus] Always Do those things; which ‘please’ Him.

*** (Matthew 26:36-to-39) Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane. And He said to the disciples, Sit here while I go and pray there.
(Matt 26:37) And He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee with Him, and He began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
(Matt 26:38) Then He said to them, My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Wait here and watch with Me.
(Matt 26:39) And He went a little further and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet Not as I will, but as You will.

*** (Luke 17:10) So likewise you; when you shall have done “All” the things “Commanded” you, say; We are unprofitable servants; for we have done what was [only] Our = ‘DUTY’ To Do.

 “Reasonable Service – 101” …Blog.
*** (Romans 12:1-to-4) I therefore urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercies, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices that are holy and pleasing to God, for this is the reasonable way for you to worship. [John 4:23-to-26]
(Rom 12:2) “Do Not” be conformed to this world; but “Continually Be Transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you may be able to determine what God's will is -> what is Proper, Pleasing, and Perfect. [2Corinthains 10:3-to-6]
(Rom 12:3) For by the grace given to me I ask every one of you ‘Not’ to think of yourself more highly than you should think; rather to think of yourself with sober judgment on the measure of faith that God has “ASSIGNED” each of you.
(Rom 12:4) For we have many parts in one body; but these parts do ‘Not’ all have the same function [office].

*** (Matthew 10:34-to-38) Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to bring peace on earth. I did ‘Not’ come to send peace: but a Sword.
(Mat 10:35) For I [Jesus] have come to set a man against his father; and the daughter against her mother; and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
(Mat 10:36) And a man's foes –> shall be those of his own household.
(Mat 10:37) He who loves father or mother more than Me [Jesus] –> is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me [Jesus] –> is not worthy of Me.
(Mat 10:38) And he who does Not take up his cross and follow Me [Jesus] –> is not worthy of Me.

“Whose your ‘Daddy’ – 101?”…Blog.

*** (Hebrews 13:5-6) Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be content with what you have, for God has said, "I will never leave you or abandon you."
(Heb 13:6) Hence we can confidently say, "The Lord is my helper; I will Not be afraid. What can Anyone do to me?" [Proverbs 29:25 & Psalms 56:3]

Love; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com  
Ende…!