Wednesday, December 24, 2014

“Twas the Night Before Christmas: Parody – 101” …Blog.




“Twas the Night Before Christmas: Parody – 101” …Blog.

Following are a multitude of variations on the theme
of the famous Christmas poem.

Twas the Night before Christmas

Night before Christmas 2014, when all through America…
ALL were running Around, wanting their Christmas to be Perfect! Christmas Traditions has Replaced their Bibles and they Glibly Smoked Marijuana…. Thinking Nothing was Wrong!

Wanting Satan Clause to bless them materially… Leaving them “Spiritually Bankrupt”…!

Those 58+ Million… Innocent Aborted: “INNOCENT” American Babies… would NOT be Celebrating this Year… Nor Forever…!

Remaining Living Children were LUSTFULLY THINKING… of what was in store for them!

Mamma & I completely Exhausted and Completely In DEBT… swore [Again like last Year]…. Things would be Different Next Year and went to try a” Troubled Sleep!”

When on the TV… there arose such a Clatter, I jumped from the Bed to see what was the Matter!

I realized that it was NOT Enough, so I turned on my COMPUTER…. TO SURF the WEB…. TO SEE… WHAT I MISSED: TO BUY…!

Then across the Screen there came this Message: What You have Missed… You may Now Purchase with Free Shipping. 2-to-3 days Priority shipping!

My mind filled with Adds…. Which I before had seen…. Made me Wonder: WHY: I  had hesitated… Before!

The Santa who replaced my “Bible Jesus”…. And his Demon Team…. Soon had me feeling quite:  ASHAMED of myself!

Should I be the Hero to my Family…. no matter how much the Debt!

They brought in their Sleigh the Greatest Three…. The Lust of the Flesh, The Lust of the Eyes and the Pride of Life…!

The Jolly oh “Satan” dressed as ‘Santa’, commanded his Minion as he called them my Name….

 adultery, fornication, ,uncleanness, lustfulness,
  idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, fightings, jealousies, angers, rivalries, divisions, heresies,
 envyings, murders, drunkennesses, revelings, and things like these

These “Works of the Flesh”… were so Appealing to mine eyes and their Feelings so FINE…. That I soon put away the Consequences for their Violations!

They Came Un-invited into my Mind, Heart & Soul…. And I welcomed them as Friends…. “Willing to Stay!”

I willingly welcomed them into my ME: as welcomed & comfortable as had ever Been!

He did Not come as Satan… but as an Angel of Light: I could NOT ask him to Leave, for it would NOT Be Polite…!

His Dainties were a Fleshly Delight of whom I could… NOT Un-Invite!

*** (Proverbs 9:17-18) Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.
(Pro 9:18)  But he does not know that the dead are there; her guests are in the depths of HELL.

As I thought on these Things, I could NOT Refuse…. For all of my ‘Friends & Family’… simply shared the Same! Their Approval would be… the Best Gift of All…!

His Magic Lust and his Fleshly Fulfillment were ALL… that Seemed RIGHT for the Moment, I could NOT Refuse!

***  (Proverbs 24:33-34)  A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to lie down;
(Pro 24:34) then your poverty comes stalking, and your want like a man armed with a shield.

Then was there that… STILL SMALL VOICE…. Which Convicts me of SIN…. As I started to Examine my Agenda: “NOT from Above!”

With Pangs of Conviction I simply regained my “Right Mind”…. And Confessed and Forsook the Above!

*** (Proverbs 28:13) He who covers his sins shall NOT be blessed; but whoever confesses and leaves [Forsakes] them shall have mercy.
*** (Romans 6:1-2) What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
(Rom 6:2) God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

I thought on my Lord, from whose WORD I did Leave… for the Pleasures of SIN! Oh how I then: allowed the World to Come IN…!

*** (2Corinthians 7:10) For having sorrow in a godly way results in Repentance that leads to Salvation and leaves no regrets. But the sorrow of the world produces death.

The Thoughts of Repentance soon replaced that Lustful Spirit…. And with Humility: as I once again…. Submitted!

*** (James 1:22) Keep on being Doers of the Word, and NOT merely hearers who DECEIVE themselves.

*** (Luke 6:46) And why do ‘you’ call Me [Jesus] = Lord, = Lord; and do ‘Not’ do - what I [Jesus] say?

*** (Luke 3:8) Therefore bring forth fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say within yourselves, We have Abraham for our father. For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.

His Holy Word: I once Remembered, how His Word had Said…

*** (Hebrews 11:24-to-27) Having become great, Moses by faith refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter,
(Heb 11:25)  choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a time,
(Heb 11:26) esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt, for he was looking to the reward.
(Heb 11:27) By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king, for he endured as seeing Him Who is invisible. [Exodus 24:9-10-11]

I openly Repented and Vowed out loud…. That Next Christmas would be for Others …. Rather than for Myself!

*** (Proverbs 19:17) He who has pity upon the poor lends to the LORD Jehovah, and He will reward his dealing to him.

*** (1Corinthians 14:40) Let = ‘All’ things = be done Decently = and = in Order.

*** (Mark 14:7) For you have the poor with you always, and whenever you desire you may do them good. But you do NOT have Me [Jesus] always.

“Helping the ‘POOR’ – 101”…Blog.
[1/2]
Helping the POOR – 201

With all this Grace & Understanding I soon came to realize…. that our Nations Christmas… had LOST… “ITS TRUE MEANING”…!

Real Repentance has CHANGES: With both… ‘Thoughts & Actions’…. Refusing the Cutler… with its… “LIES & REACTIONS”…!


“LICENSE: Confession Without REPENTANCE – 101” …Blog.

*** (2Peter 3:15-16) And think of the long-suffering of our Lord as salvation; as our beloved brother Paul also has written to you; according to the wisdom given to him.
(2Pet 3:16) as also in all his letters, = speaking in them of these things; = in which are some things ‘hard’ to be understood, = which the ‘Unlearned’ and ‘Unstable’ = “Pervert”; = as also they do the rest of the = “SCRIPTURES”; = to their own destruction. [1Corinthains 16:22]

 Love; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Ende…!