Thursday, August 20, 2009

“Who am I – 101”…Blog.


“Who am I – 101”…Blog.

Thank you for… allowing me to share these thoughts with you. The title is really… "Who am I ? & Whose am I ...?" was meant to gender a thought process, "within You!" Do you purposely Think… or do you just believe all… that is fed to you by the Media?

As it was said... by someone one time, 5% of people think, 10% think they think, and 85% don't think at all. How much do you think? How much do you 'want to think?' The choice is yours only if you choose!

Who am I = Identifies what I am to myself and what I am to other people. I may be a husband or a wife or a mistress, married or divorced, one time or many times. I may be a father or a mother. I may be a son or a daughter, an aunt or an uncle, a grandfather or a grandmother. I may even be adopted or an orphan. I may be even a social leper! I may even say, my brother was an only child!

Who am I... may be an identifier to what vocation or what calling or what choosing I have, or don't have in life. I may be a factory worker, a secretary, a waiter or waitress or some other profession, if you will, a blue-collar worker. On the other hand, I may be a professional, a white-collar worker. A doctor, a lawyer, a teacher or some other profession that has required an extensive educational background and or training.

Who am I... may be used to identify the ethnic background I choose or have not chosen. I may be White, Black, Latino, Native American, or a Foreign National of somewhere else. I may be of royal blood or common, depending my country identification. I may even be a neutral, no one, from nowhere, and of no particular country or race identifier. I could even be a ‘nowhere man!’ Most of all, I am just a member of the human race. A son of Adam or a daughter of Eve!

Who am I... can also be used to identify where I live. I may live, under an overpass, in a car, in an apartment, in a house that I rent or own. My house may be small, large or extravagant. On the sea in a boat, or in the mountains in a cabin, or on a farm, in the city or in the rural area, even in a slum or in the jungle, desert or the like.

Who am I... can also be used to identify the type of vehicle I drive. I may drive a compact, or a full size car, or anywhere in-between. I may have a stock car, or I may customize the car with anything from an upgraded sound system to a full blueprint of the engine, drive train and chassis. Motorcycle, truck, van, pickup limo, a bicycle, or unicycle or even, walking.

Who am I... can be identified in my sexual preference. Strait, gay, BI or any variation, monogamous or polygamous My sexual preference, especially in a this politically correct society, may protect me from any so-called job discrimination.

Who am I... can be identified to my presence or absence of any religious affiliation. I can be a Christian, a Jew, a Moslem, an agnostic, a Hindu, a Bahia, a Zealot or a Liberal or a conservative in any mix or religious identification. I may even adhere to more than one of these, as a type of insurance against eternity, if or if it does or doesn't exist.

Who am I... can be identified by my logic or reason process, lack of process, a mix of both or neither, the choice is mine, to think or not to think, that is the question. “Ignorance can be Fixed… Stupid is Forever!”

Who am I... can be used to identify my preferences or bigotry, depending how strongly I feel about a particular subject, fact, action by who, what, where or why. I can be liberal, conservative, or a mix of any thought or persuasion, depending on what I want to act with or without.

Who am I... can be used to identify my physical condition. Am I well, or sick, a Para-pelagic. Am I a cancer survivor, a surgery survivor, an accident survivor or any combination of physical aliment or medical condition survivor, in any mix or combination? Do I have Aids, Pneumonia, and SARS? How many limbs do I have, all, some or none. Am I seeing, partially blind, blind or a combination of them any or all?

Who am I... can be directly related on how I view my wealth or lack thereof, if you will, rich or poor. Stocks and bonds, bank accounts, estates, real estate, companies, land and or property, in any way, shape or form. Even whether I have “barer-bonds”… in an offshore account. I may have “no” earthly commodities, except the money I have in my very pocket, even if it is… ‘none’.

Who am I... can use any, all, of these social identifiers in any mix, or none of these identifiers. I can use them to gain advantage over my pears, or not use them as such. I choose, what am I, how I use it, where I use it and most of all, Why I use it.

Now: Whose am I –or- If you will = WHO Do I belong TO? = This is more important than Who am I. Who do I belong to? No, not any of the above identifiers will help me when I am faced with eternity. My eternity, by my own choice, will be determined by, "Whose I am!"

Whose am I... is down to only two choices. Am I a child of Satan, or a child of God will determine my real condition. You will tell me that all men are brothers, but I will tell you, that Christ told those in... John 8:44... "You are of your father - the Devil!"

Your human lineage... is as a son or daughter of Adam and Eve. In the human economy, as far as national identifiers, as God counts peoples, "You are either a Jew or a Gentile!" There are no other choices, no matter what you or I say.

How does God... identify who He is God of; Jews, the gentiles or something other? Let's us also see what His Word says, about who is a Jew and or who is a gentile or of both, neither or other?

(Romans 2:28-29) For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: (Rom 2:29) But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
(Romans 9:6-7) Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: (Rom 9:7) Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Now... that we have identified that Who God Says, is a Jew or a Gentile, it is quite clear, that no matter what I say, or anyone else say, their human lineage is, God is the only one, who knows for sure, even though I say I am a Jew or I am a gentile.

The next question is: Who is a Child of God? I can say that I am, you can say that I am or that I am not, or that you don't know or a mix of any. But ONLY God knows 'Those that are His!' But, you say, I have had religious affiliation and letters and the like, surely I am a child of God. Jesus said how, in John 7:38-39!

You may say so... but God's word and His Spirit are the only things that can validate your claim, my claim or anyone's claim to be a child of God. See Ephesians 1:1-to-14

(Romans 8:16) The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:


(Galatians 3:26-29)
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. (Gal 3:27) For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. (Gal 3:28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (Gal 3:29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

(1Corinthians 12:13) For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

"Whose I am?" That is a choice, an identification that You will make, in your response to God's Love for you! You respond to His call, to His Spirit, and to the life and plans He has for you. The choice is yours, only to the response to the Love of God in Christ Jesus. How will you Respond?

(Luke 18:10-14) Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. (Luke 18:11) The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. (Luke 18:12) I fast twice in the week; I give tithes of all that I possess. (Luke 18:13) And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. (Luke 18:14) I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalts himself shall be abased; and he that humbles himself shall be exalted.

PRAYER: [That YOU can Pray] …Father God, I come to You, unable to save myself from my sin, from the life choices which, I have made, and most of all, 'from my own self'. Father God; "be merciful to me, a sinner". Wash me in the Blood of Christ, allow me; 'to allow - You to be Lord in every aspect of my existence'. I give myself to You, as my Father and my Lord. Lead me into Your Word, and Teach me, what You would have me 'to know and to do', for Your Glory, 'and not my own'. I thank you for the sacrifice of Your Son Christ Jesus, for my sins, and I praise and thank You, for making me Your son [or daughter] in Christ Jesus, and for Your Glory, I pray, Amen & Amen.

Signed: ______________________ Date: _____________________ .

(2Cointhians 13:5) Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except you be reprobates?

(1Corinthians 2:14-15-16) But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1Cor 2:15) But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one. (1Cor 2:16) For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Thanks for Your EAR! // Email // roger459@gmail.com

Home Page: http://truth459.blogspot.com/
End… !

*************************