Tuesday, October 19, 2010

“Christ Jesus = or = ‘Jesus (pbuh)’ – 501 (end)”…Blog. [5/5]

“Christ Jesus = or = ‘Jesus (pbuh)’ – 501 (end)”…Blog. [5/5]



After reading… the four previous blogs in this series; one is beginning to “Believe the Scriptures” and see that “Christ Jesus” is also ‘Called & Worshiped’ as “God”. His ‘Deity’ and His ‘Humanness’… are inseparable. At the same time… He is both… “God” and He is the “Son of Man”. “Jehovah God”… has many names in the Scriptures. They are ‘reflective’ of His attributes and His interactions with His creation… and in His dealings with such. But when did God… ‘Die?’ Right away you will tell me that He is the… “Eternal I AM”… and cannot ‘Die!’ And you are absolutely right… but as The Passover Lamb… “God did die”… as Christ Jesus… the God Man!

*** (Isaiah 41:4) Who has planned and done it, = calling forth the generations from the beginning? = I, = Jehovah, = am the first = and the last; = I am He.

*** (Isaiah 48:12) Listen to me, = O Jacob and Israel, = My called; = I am He; = I am the first, = I also am the last.

*** (Revelation 1:17-18) And when I saw Him, = I fell at His feet as dead. = And He laid His right hand upon me, = saying to me, = Do not fear, = I am the First = and the Last,
(Rev 1:18) and the Living One, = and I became dead, = and behold, = I am alive forever and ever, = Amen. = And I have the keys of hell and of death.

Jehovah God… calls Himself, “The First and the Last!” In Revelation 1:13… He is also called “The First and the Last!” Can there be “Two Firsts & Two Lasts”… or are they the ‘Same Person’…? Perhaps an explanation is needed. Simply think of “Jehovah God”… as revealing ‘Himself’… in “Three Separate Persons”… each having unique attributes… and yet as ‘Ever’ much as God. “Jesus is God”; the “Holy Spirit is God”; and of course “God is God”. One does not need to understand more than the Scriptures… and what they speak about. “Jehovah God” shows His individual and different “Attributes”… and by some of… “His different Names”, in the Bible.

1.Elohim… “God” His power and might… Genesis 1:1 & Psalms 19:1.


2. El-Elyon… “Most High God... Gen 14:17-20, Isaiah 14:13-14.


3. El Olam… “The Everlasting God”… Isaiah 40:28-31.


4. El Roi… “The Strong One that sees”… Genesis 16:13.


5. El Shaddi… “God Almighty”… Genesis 17:1 & Psalms 91:3.


6. Adonai… “Lord”, the Lordship of God… Malachi 1:16.


7. Jehovah… “(Yahweh) The Lord, God’s Eternal Nature… Genesis 2”4.


8. Jehovah-Jireh… “The Lord will provide”… Genesis 22:13-14.


9. Jehovah-Maccaddeshem… “The Lord your sanctifier”… Exodus 31:13.


10. Jehovah-Nissi… ‘The Lord our banner”… Exodus 17:15.


11. Jehovah-Rapha… “The Lord our healer”… Exodus 15:26.


12. Jehovah-Rohi… “The Lord my shepherd”… Psalms 23:1.


13. Jehovah-Sabboah… “The Lord of Hosts”… Isaiah 6:1-to-3.


14. Jehovah-Shalom… “The Lord is peace”… Judges 6:24.


15. Jehovah-Shammah… “The Lord Who is present”… Ezekiel 48:35.


16. Jehovay-Tsidkenu… “The Lord our righteousness… Jeremiah 23:6


17. I AM… “The Lord Eternal”… Exodus 3:12-15.


SIMPLE ANSWER....


“Jehovah God”… is the “GOD” of the Bible! Now to the issue of “One God”… and Three Individual Persons… ‘Each’… being called God! Perhaps a simple way is to ‘Partially Define’ what the Bible Teaches; in this thing ‘wrongly’ called… “The Trinity?” That is a Catholic denomination ‘word’ and does NOT correctly define the True Nature or Attributes of God. Did you also know there is a “Satanic Trinity”…? Simply see… “Revelation 20:10” = The Devil, = The Beast and = the False Prophet… who were “ALL”… Sent to the ‘Lake of Fire’… to be ‘Tormented’ “Day & Night”… “Forever & Forever!”

*****
Definition:


In the Essence of the God of the Bible, = He sometimes reveals Himself = to His Creation = in three separate personages, = each called God, = and yet there is Only = ONE… “GOD!” = As we are temporal beings and… = ‘He is Eternal’… = He has revealed Himself… to Us… Through His Completed Word, = The Bible!
******

*** (Matthew 3:16-17) And Jesus, when He had been baptized, went up immediately out of the water. And lo, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting upon Him.
(Matt 3:17) And lo, a voice from Heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.

*** (Mark 1:9-to-12) And it happened in those days that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan.
(Mark 1:10) And immediately coming up out of the water, He saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon Him.
(Mark 1:11) And there came a voice from Heaven, saying, You are My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.
(Mark 1:12) And immediately the Spirit drove Him into the wilderness.

*** (Luke 3:21-22) And it happened in the baptizing of all the people, Jesus also being baptized, and praying, and the heaven was opened.
(Luke 3:22) And the Holy Spirit came down in a bodily shape, like a dove on Him. And a voice came from Heaven, which said, You are My Son, the Beloved; I am delighted in You.

*** (John 1:31-to-34) And I did not know Him [Jesus], but that He be revealed to Israel, therefore I have come baptizing with water.
(John 1:32) And John bore record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from Heaven like a dove, and He abode on Him.
(John 1:33) And I did not know Him [Jesus], but He [God] Who sent me to baptize with water, that One said to me, Upon Whom you shall see the Spirit descending, and remaining upon Him, He is the One who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.
(John 1:34) And I saw and bore record that this is the Son of God.

In each of… the four ‘Gospels’… “Jesus” was Baptized; “God the Father” spoke and the “Holy Spirit” was present in the form of a Dove. Christ Jesus the God Man; God the Father and the Holy Spirit God were all there! At ‘one’ time… in ‘one’ place and before witnesses… “GOD”… The “ONE GOD”… Revealed “Himself” to mankind by “Three Different Personages!” “Still and Yet”… Only ‘One’ GOD! The “One God” of the Bible… and “Not”… three Gods is One!

“NOW the Issue”… “Christ Jesus” = or = ‘Jesus (pbuh)’…? Obviously… after reading all these Bible verses… we can ‘Plainly See”… that the “Christ Jesus” of the Bible… is “NOT” the… “Jesus (pbuh) of Islam!” The Muslim has already said that… ‘Jesus (pbuh)’… is Not God!

“Once Again”… so that it will be… “Firmly Entrenched”… in your “Heart & Mind!” The … “Jesus (pbuh)”… of Islam… is “NOT”: and again I say… “NOT” the “Christ Jesus” of the Bible. Their =(pbuh)= after their word… ‘Jesus (pbuh)’… is a “Sure Giveaway”… that the “Lies… will Follow!”


“MANY”… use the ‘Same Vocabulary’… but “NOT”… the same ‘Source of Truth’… the “Holy Word of God”… The “Bible”…!


Their book called the “Quran”… never says or implies… that “Their Jesus (pbuh)… is God”. This “ONE” Issue… ensures… “Who and What”… is Truth…! We, as Born Again Christians… hold to the Complete Authority; of the Holy Word of God… the Bible! All other writings… claiming to know… ‘Jesus (pbuh)’… is a trick and a ‘slight of words’: to lead one away… from the ‘Real Jesus’ … “Christ Jesus”… “The Messiah Jesus”… of the Bible.

*** (1John 2:21) I have not written to you = because you do not know = the Truth, = but because you know it, = and know that = No Lie = is of The Truth.

*** (1Corinthians 2:12-to-15) But we have not received = the spirit of the world, = but the Spirit from God, = so that we might know = the things that are = freely given to us by God.
(1Cor 2:13) These things we also speak, = not in words which man's wisdom teaches, = but which the Holy Spirit teaches, = comparing spiritual things = with spiritual.
(1Cor 2:14) But the natural man = does not receive = the things of the Spirit of God, = for they are foolishness to him; = neither = can he know them, = because they are spiritually discerned.
(1Cor 2:15) But he who is spiritual = judges all things, = yet he himself is judged by no one.

*** (John 3:3) Jesus answered and said to him, = Truly, = truly, = I say to you, = Unless a man is born again, = he cannot see the kingdom of God.

*** (John 14:6) Jesus said to him, = I am = the Way, = the Truth, = and the Life; = no one comes to the Father [God] = but by Me.

*** (1Timothy 2:3-4-5) For this is good and acceptable = in the sight of God our Savior,
(1Tim 2:4) Who will have = all men to be saved = and to come to = the knowledge of the Truth.
(1Tim 2:5) For God is one, = and there is one Mediator = of God and of men, = the Man Christ Jesus,

Suppose you are a “Muslim”… reading through this Blogs series…? After reading these, you feel a moving in your ‘heart & mind & soul’… that YOU… need to be Born Again. For the first time in your life… you realize that a… ‘Religion of Works’… can never earn you any favor with God? Perhaps you too… realize that “YOU” are a sinner… and need a “Savior, Christ Jesus”… as we all do? Just tell God, the God of the Bible… and call Him by His… ‘Right Name’… “Jehovah”.

A Simple Prayer:
Lord God Jehovah… I have come to realize that “Allah is Not God”; and that the “Jesus (pbuh)” that I believed in… was “Wrong”. I have seen your ‘Holy Word’ the Bible and what it says. The very best I know how… I come to you and thank you for “Saving” me from my SINS… not only from the penalty; but the power of them over my life. I believe that “The Real Christ Jesus”… died and then rose again from the dead… to save me from my SINS. I thank You for “His Precious Blood” and “His” sinless sacrifice for me. The best I know how… take a hold of my life and make it for Yourself. I pray this in “Jesus’ Name”… and for the “Glory of Jehovah God!” Amen & Amen!

*** (Romans 10:9-10-11) Because if you confess the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.
(Rom 10:10) For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses unto salvation.
(Rom 10:11) For the Scripture says, "Everyone believing on Him shall not be put to shame."

*** (1Corinthians 2:9) But as it is written, = "Eye has not seen, = nor ear heard," = nor has it entered into the heart of man, = "the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

“IF:… you have sincerely prayed this prayer… please email me… and I will help you with any questions you have and then answer them. the best I know how.

In Christ Jesus, Roger
Email: atruth459@yahoo.com
End of Blog.