Monday, August 1, 2011

“Have ‘To’ / Want ‘To’ – 201”…Blog.



“Have ‘To’ / Want ‘To’ – 201”…Blog.

*** (Jeremiah 12:5) If you have run with footmen; and they wore you out; then how can you compete with horses? And if you feel secure in the land of peace; then how will you do in the swelling of the Jordan?

*** (1Corinthians 9:27) No, I keep on beating my body; and making it my slave so that; after I have preached to others; I myself ‘will not’ somehow be disqualified.

IF we are no longer under the Law… and under God’s… “Love & Grace & Mercy”… how do I apply the Word of God to my life…? What is wrong with that statement…? The Law of God… has not passed away…! He will use the Law… to judge us “ALL”…! Only those who are Born Again by God’s Holy Spirit… are free from the “Condemnation of the Law”...! They are under the Precious Blood of Christ Jesus [Rev 1:5]… the Passover Lamb of God [1Cor 5:7]. When one relies on their “Feelings”… rather than the “Facts of Scripture”… confusion can occur; and usually does. There are some Pseudo Christian Groups… who preach & teach… that we must keep the Sabbath. There are ‘Others’… who claim… ‘This or That’… and base it on a ‘particular’ Bible verse. One must distinguish the differences between… “Israel and the NT Church!” Most do not know the Bible for themselves… but rely on others to tell them… ‘What to Believe!

*** (Galatians 2:16) knowing = that a man is ‘NOT’ justified = by works of the Law, = but through ‘faith’ in Jesus Christ; = even we believed in Jesus Christ, = that we might be ‘justified’ by the faith = in Christ, = and = not by works of the Law. = For all flesh = will ‘NOT’ be justified = by works of law.

*** (James 2:10) For whoever shall ‘keep’ the whole Law and yet offend in one point; he is guilty of all.

*** (Romans 10:3-4) For they, = being ‘ignorant’ of God's righteousness = and going about = to establish their ‘own’ righteousness, = have ‘not’ submitted themselves = to the righteousness of God.
(Rom 10:4) For “Christ” = is the end of ‘the law’ = for righteousness = for everyone who believes.

*** (Titus 1:15) To the pure = all things are pure. = But to those who are = defiled and unbelieving = nothing is pure, = but even their = mind and conscience = is defiled.

“The 10-Commandments & the NT Christian – 101”…Blog.

“Sabbath Keeping – ‘Shabbat Shalom’ – 101”…Blog.  http://truth459.blogspot.com/2010/10/sabbath-keeping-shabbat-shalom-101blog.html

What then is the “Key”… to our walk with Christ Jesus and His Holy Word? Perhaps take some time studying… and ‘do not’ expect an… “Instant Answer!” Salvation is a “Process of Conforming” us to the “Image of Christ!”… Internally! “Much of Learning… Entails Unlearning!” The “Dietary Law” given to Israel has been done away with… “Acts 10:13-to-17” & “1Timothy 4:3-4”. But if you ‘follow’ that dietary law… you will be ‘healthier’ than one; who does not. It will ‘Not Affect’ your… “Salvation in Christ!” Also those Sacrifices for Sin in the OT Jewish Law… are no longer practiced… not even by the Jews today! That once for all time… Sacrifice for SIN/SINS… was complete when Christ Jesus said… “It Is Finished”–“John 19:30” & “Matthew 27:50-to-53.” But the Moral Law… is there as Christ Jesus said–“Luke 18:20” “Luke 16:18” “Mark 10:11-12” “Romans 13:9-10”… and many other verses.

“It is ‘Finished!’ – 101”…Blog. [1/2]
“It is ‘Finished!’ – 201”…Blog. [2/2]

*** (John 8:29-to-32) And He [God]; Who sent Me [Jesus]; is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone; for I [Jesus] always do; those things which please Him [God].
(John 8:30) As He spoke these words; many believed upon Him.
(John 8:31) Then Jesus said to the Jews who believed on Him; If you continue in My Word, you are My disciples indeed.
(John 8:32) And you shall know the Truth; and the Truth shall make you free.

*** (John 17:17) Sanctify them through Your Truth. Your Word is Truth.

*** (Philippians 2:12-13) Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed; not as in my presence only; but now much more in my absence; cultivate your own salvation with fear [of God] and trembling.
(Philip 2:13) For it is God; Who works in you; both to will; and to do; of His good pleasure.

*** (Ephesians 2:10) For we are His workmanship; created in Christ Jesus to good works; which God has ‘before’ ordained; that we should walk in them.

*** (Philippians 2:5) So let this mind be in you; which was also in Christ Jesus,

*** (2Corinthins 10:4-5-6) For the weapons of our warfare are not those of the flesh. Instead; they have the power of God; to demolish fortresses. We tear down arguments
(2Cor 10:5) and every proud obstacle; that is raised against the knowledge of God; taking every thought captive; in order ‘to obey’ Christ.
(2Cor 10:6) We are ready to punish every act of disobedience [Proverbs 28:13 & 1John 1:5-to-10] when your obedience is complete.

*** (James 1:22) Keep on being ‘doers’ of the Word; and ‘not’ merely hearers; who ‘deceive’ themselves.

*** (John 15:9-10) Just as the Father has loved me, so I have loved you. So abide in my love.
(John 15:10) If you keep my commandments; you will abide in my love; just as I have kept my Father's commandments; and abide in his love.

*** (Galatians 5:16-17-19) I say, then; Walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.
(Gal 5:17) For the flesh lusts against the Spirit; and the Spirit against the flesh. And these are ‘contrary’ to one another; lest whatever you may will these things; you do.
(Gal 5:18) But if you are led by the Spirit; you are not under law.

You must realize that… there is this ‘endless’ struggle… between “Self”… and the “Indwelling Holy Spirit!” Perhaps that is why Paul said… “I Die Daily–“1Corinthains 15:21”! We are also told how to… Present Our Human Bodies–A Living Sacrifice–“Romans 12:1-2-3!” Each of these are simple; when we remember what John the Baptist said… “(John 3:30) He ‘must’ increase; but I ‘must’ decrease”. An extensive study of the Bible book of Romans will allow one to see; this conflict with our… “body / heart / mind / soul”…! Our flesh wants to do… what it wants…! But our spirit… wants to Obey; God’s Holy Spirit; that indwells us! This is why we will have a… New Body for the New Heaven & the New Earth… and the New Jerusalem… where “Only Righteousness… Lives!”

*** (Romans 7:18-to-25) For I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my flesh. For I have the desire to do what is right, but I cannot carry it out.
(Rom 7:19) For I don't do the good I want to do, but instead do the evil that I don't want to do.
(Rom 7:20) But if I do what I don't want to do, I am no longer the one who is doing it, but it is the sin that lives in me.
(Rom 7:21) So I find this to be a law: when I want to do what is good, evil is right there with me.
(Rom 7:22) For I delight in the law of God in my inner being,
(Rom 7:23) but I see in my body a different law waging war with the law in my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin that exists in my body.
(Rom 7:24) What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?
(Rom 7:25) Thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with my mind I myself serve the law of God, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.

*** (Romans 6:14-to-18) For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under Law, but under grace.
(Rom 6:15) What then? Shall we sin because we are not under Law, but under grace? Let it not be!
(Rom 6:16) Do you not know that to whom you yield yourselves as slaves for obedience, you are slaves to him whom you obey; whether it is of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness.
(Rom 6:17) But thanks be to our God that you were the slaves of sin, but you have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered.
(Rom 6:18) Then being made free from sin, you became the slaves of righteousness.

“Grace Away Sin – 101”…Blog.

*** (James 1:13-to-16) When someone is tempted, he should not say, "I am being tempted by God," because God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone.
(Jas 1:14) Instead, each person is tempted by his own desire, being lured and trapped by it.
(Jas 1:15) When that desire becomes pregnant, it gives birth to sin; and when that sin grows up, it gives birth to death.
(Jas 1:16) Do not be deceived, my dear brothers.

*** (Luke 6:46) And why do you call Me [Jesus];Lord, Lord; and do not do what I say?

*** (Revelation 21:3-4-5) And I heard a great voice out of Heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God.
(Rev 21:4) And God will wipe away all tears from their eyes. And there will be no more death, nor mourning, nor crying out, nor will there be any more pain; for the first things passed away.
(Rev 21:5) And He sitting on the throne said, Behold; I make all things new. And He said to me, Write; for these words are true and faithful.

“Is Christian ‘Obedience’… Optional? – 101”…Blog.

*** (2Timothy 2:15-16) Study earnestly to present yourself approved to God, a workman that does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.
(2Tim 2:16)  But shun profane, vain babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.

*** (2Timothy 2:3-4-5) Therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
(2Tim 2:4) No one who wars tangles with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who chose him to be a soldier.
(2Tim 2:5) And also if anyone competes, he is not crowned; unless he competes lawfully.

*** (Psalms 119:11) I have hidden = Your Word = in my heart, = so that I = might ‘not’ sin against You [Lord].

Fox’s Book of Martyrs

Just perhaps… If we would remember… the Church grew through Persecution…! Here in America there is really no cost… for following Christ Jesus and His Holy Word. We never hazard our Lives, Homes and everything… as Other’s do today… especially in the Muslim countries! They are treated as Dead… and then Outcast from their Biological Families…! Perhaps we have too soon forgotten what Christ Jesus said…?

*** (Matthew 10:34-to-38) Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword.
(Matt 10:35) For I have come to set a man against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
(Matt 10:36) And a man's foes shall be those of his own household.
(Matt 10:37) He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
(Matt 10:38) And he who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.

*** (John 15:18-to-23) If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
(John 15:19) If you were of the world, the world would love its own. But because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
(John 15:20) Remember the word that I said to you, The servant is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they have kept My saying, they will also keep yours.
(John 15:21) But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me.
(John 15:22) If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have had sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.
(John 15:23) He who hates Me hates My Father also.

Love; in Christ, Roger / Ezekiel 3:18-to-21.
Ende…!