Friday, September 16, 2011

“Christian ‘Character’ – 201”…Blog. [2/?]



“Christian ‘Character’ – 201”…Blog. [2/?]

*** (2Corinthians 4:7) But we have this treasure in earthen vessels; so that the excellence of the power; may be of God: and ‘not’ of us;

*** (2Corinthinas 3:5) By ourselves we are ‘not’ qualified; to claim that ‘anything’ comes from us. Rather, our [total] sufficiency comes from God, [John 3:30 & Romans 12:1-2-3]

*** (Ephesians 5:9) For the fruit of the Spirit consists of ‘every’ form of Goodness; Righteousness, and “Truth”. [Matthew 4:4 & Luke 4:4]

What about ‘Christian Character’…? Have you ever thought about; how it is different than ‘Human Goodness?’ The real difference is “Who” is the motivation…? “Self” or the “Indwelling Holy Spirit of God!” ‘Who’ gives one or makes one Christian different than ‘another’ Christian; or even that of an ‘Unbeliever’…? Simply put: “God’s Grace working… ‘In & Through’… us are we are “Obedient” to His Holy Word. His “Grace & Love”… is what causes ‘Christian Character’: to be found in us! A Christian who is ‘disobedient’ or ‘willing ignorant’ of His Holy Word… will not have “Christian Character”. Simply read… “1Corinthians”… and you will readily see this. The Scriptures refer to them as “Carnal and Not Spiritual!” ‘Christian Character’ is revealed in our responses to the “Trials of Life!” A prepared Christian… knows the Holy Word of God… and is living out life; with the Word of God in… “Mind & Heart & Soul!” Situations, good or bad… simply reveal that “Character–Within–You!” Even the “Absence of Character”… reveals ‘Your’ true heart motives!

*** (Proverbs 20:6) Most men will proclaim each his own goodness; but a faithful man: who can find?

 *** (Job 9:20) If I justify myself; my own mouth shall condemn me; though I am perfect; He [God] shall declare me perverse.

*** (Romans 12:3-4) For I say, through the grace given to me; to everyone who is among you: not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think. But set your mind to be right-minded; even as God has dealt to every man the measure of faith.
(Rom 12:4) For even as we have many members in one body [of Christ]; and all members ‘do not’ have the same function [Office or Position],

*** (2Corinthains 6:1-2-3) Since, then, we are working with God; we plead with you ‘not’ to accept God's grace: in vain.
(2Cor 6:2) For He says, “At the right time I heard you; and on a day of salvation I helped you.” Listen: now is really the “right time”! Now is the “day of salvation”!
(2Cor 6:3) We do not put an obstacle in anyone's way. Otherwise; fault may be found with our ministry.

“Have ‘To’ / Want ‘To’ – 201”…Blog.

Did ‘You’ know that the “Fruit of the Spirit”… also causes ‘Christian Character?’ A fruit tree of any kind; cannot produce fruit on its own! It does not wake up one day and say, ‘I think I will bear some fruit today!’ Does that sound silly? But that is how: some Christians… work out their ‘Life in Christ!’ You cannot say to yourself: ‘Today I think I will be humble!’ I once wrote a book, “How to be Humble: in ‘10 easy’ lessons!” The Publisher told me… “Anyone who is ‘Humble’… would not write such a Book!” [Joke!] But that is exactly how the ‘Religious’ of Jesus’ day, were acting. They had devised their own ‘Jewish Religion’… eliminating “Obedience” to God: and to His Holy Word! Real ‘Christian Character’… flows out of the “Hear & Mind & Soul”… by the Holy Spirit of God.

*** (John 7:37-38-39) On the last and most important day of the festival; Jesus stood up and shouted, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink!
(John 7:38) The one who believes in Me [Jesus]; as the Scripture has said; will have rivers of:  living water flowing from his heart.”
(John 7:39) Now He [Jesus] said this about the [Holy] Spirit; Whom those who were believing in Him were to receive. For the [Holy] Spirit was not yet present; because Jesus had not yet been glorified.

*** (Matthew 11:27-to-30) All things are delivered to Me [Jesus] by My Father [God]. And no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son; and the one to whom the Son [Jesus] will reveal Him [God].
(Mat 11:28) Come to Me [Jesus]: all you who labor and are heavy laden; and I will give you rest.
(Mat 11:29) Take My yoke on you and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you shall; find rest to your souls.
(Mat 11:30) For My yoke is easy; and My burden is light.

*** (John 6:44-45) No one can come to Me [Jesus]; unless the Father [God]; Who has sent Me = draw [compel] him; = and I [Jesus] will raise him up: at the last day.
(John 6:45) It is written in the Prophets, “And they shall all be taught of God.” Therefore everyone who hears and learns; from the Father [God]; comes to Me [Jesus].”

*** (John 10:14-to-18) I [Jesus] am the Good Shepherd; and I know those that are Mine; = and I am known = by those who are Mine.
(John 10:15) Even as the Father [God] knows Me [Jesus]; I also know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep.
(John 10:16) And I [Jesus] have other sheep; who are not of this fold. I must also bring those; and they shall hear My voice [Word]; and there shall be one flock; one Shepherd.
(John 10:17) Therefore My Father [God] loves Me [Jesus]; because I lay down My life = so that I = might take it again.
(John 10:18) No one takes it from Me; but I lay it down from Myself. I have authority to lay it down; and I have authority to take it again. I have received this commandment from My Father.

*** (John 8:29-to-32) And He [God]; Who sent Me [Jesus]; is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone; = for I always do those things which please Him.
(John 8:30) As He spoke these words; many believed upon Him.
(John 8:31) Then Jesus said to the Jews who believed on Him; If you continue in My Word, you are My disciples indeed.
(John 8:32) And you shall know the Truth; and the Truth: shall make you free.

“Faith & Fear”… ‘Cannot Reside’ in the Human MIND… at the “Same TIME”…!

“FAITH – ‘vs’ – ‘Anything Else’ – 101”…Blog.

Why did Christ Jesus… use the expression, “It is Written?” What was written and where…? But of course: “The Scriptures!” Without the Scriptures… one cannot have: ‘Christian Character!’ What was that ‘One Factor’… that caused Christ Jesus to be Lord? Besides it was the fact that He is God; it was “His OBEDIENCE”… to God! Even to the death on the Cross; He said, “Not My will… but ‘Yours’ be Done!” [Luke 22:42] Today, not many Christians are willing to “Obey the Scriptures”… “Whatever: the Cost!” He, Christ gave us an example… but how many “Read & Study & Obey” the Scriptures…? May I ask, “Have you done a study in the Holy Word of God: about Obedience?” This will not be an overnight study… but ‘One’ that may take years. Right away, some will falsely accuse me of ‘Christian Legalism’. Salvation is ‘ONLY’ by… “God’s Grace & Mercy & Love–Alone!” So why then would those… “Who say they Know JESUS”… be afraid of what the Scriptures teach…? Once again: Christian Character is Jesus living His life: though us! Do ‘You’ remember His “Command” [not an option]… “Luke 24:44-to-48?” What did He say…?

*** (1Samuel 15:22) And Samuel said; Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices; as in obeying the voice [Word] of Jehovah the LORD? Behold: to obey is better than sacrifice! To listen; is better than the fat of rams!

*** (Hebrews 5:8-9) though being a Son; yet He [Jesus] = learned obedience = by the things which He suffered.
(Heb 5:9) And being perfected; He became the Author of ‘eternal salvation’: to all those; who obey Him,

*** (John 15:1-2-3) I [Jesus] am the True Vine; and My Father [God] is the Vinedresser.
(John 15:2) Every branch in Me [Jesus] that does not bear fruit; He [God] takes away. And every one that bears fruit; He prunes it; so that it may bring forth more fruit. [1Corinthains 11:30]
(John 15:3) Now you are clean: through the Word: which I [Jesus] have spoken to you.

*** (Mark 12:29-30) And Jesus answered him; The first of ALL the commandments is, “Hear, O Israel [Galatians 6:16]; the Lord our God is one Lord;
(Mark 12:30) and you shall LOVE: the Lord your God; with ALL: Your HEART; and with ALL: Your SOUL; and with ALL: Your MIND; and with ALL: Your STRENGTH.” This is the first commandment.

*** (Philippians 2:5) For let this mind be in you; which was also in Christ Jesus,

*** (Luke 4:4) And Jesus answered him, saying; ‘It is written’ that:  “man shall not live by bread alone: but by every Word of God.”

*** (James 1:22) Keep on being Doers of the Word; and Not merely hearers: who Deceive themselves.

*** (Luke 6:46) "Why do you keep calling Me [Jesus]: 'Lord, Lord,' – but don't Do; what I [Jesus] tell you?

“The Fruit of the Holy Spirit – 101”…Blog. [1/7]

How about ‘IT’…? Do ‘You’ call the “Blessed Name of Christ Jesus” and: ‘Say’ He is your Lord…? Do ‘You’ make the “Bible”… ‘Your’ Life Long Study: Daily…? Or do ‘You’ substitute ‘all’ sorts of “Pseudo Christina Songs & Videos & Sermons”… for the “Pure Milk of the WORD”…? If ‘You’ are Truly Born Again; His Holy Spirit and has “Sealed & Indwelt You”… to Teach You: His Holy TRUTH… from His Holy Word! That is where… “True Christian Character”… comes from!

*** (2Corinthains 4:16-17) That's why we are not discouraged. No, even if our outer man is wearing out; our inner man is being renewed: day by day.
(2Co 4:17) This light, temporary nature of our suffering; is producing for us an eternal weight of glory; far beyond any comparison,

*** (1Peter 2:2-3) Like newborn babies; thirst for the pure milk of the Word; so that by it: you may grow in your salvation.
(1Pet 2:3) Surely you have tasted that the Lord is good!

*** (Ephesians 4:30) And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God: by Whom you are ‘sealed’ until the day of redemption.

“Once Saved = Always Saved – 101”…Blog.

*** (Amos 8:11) Behold, the days come; says the Lord Jehovah; that I will send a ‘famine’ in the land; not a ‘famine’ of bread; nor a thirst for water; but of = ‘hearing’ = the Words of Jehovah [The Holy Word of GOD].


Love; in Christ, Roger / “Psalms 138:2”…!
Ende…!