Key… “Every Song… is A Sermon!”
How about IT? Do you listen to Christian Music? Most do not realize that just because the name is called, “Christian”… ‘Does Not make it So!’ Right away, some will Immediately get defensive and tell me that… I am hypercritical. Sorry, but You are… Mistaken!
· (Ephesians 5:10) Proving = what is acceptable to the Lord.
To realistically discuss… this subject, we have to ASK… “Does Satan come into the Church or is he just limited to the World?” Look at his ministers and workers and then answer the question in the affirmative. Satan and his workers have infiltrated the Church and MOST are not even aware of that fact! Satan has the world blinded already! See… 2Corinthians 4:4.
· (2Corinthians 11:13-14) For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
· (2Cor 11:14) Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light?
· (2Cor 11:15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.
Let us use… the Bible as the ONLY… “Pattern for Music”. The Book of Psalms, which is the music book of Israel. In those Psalms, there is the Name of God often spoken of. Those Psalms are… loaded with doctrine… that is… teaching about God and His dealings with mankind. There are so many verses speaking about the validity of His Word, the Bible.
· (2Timothy 3:16-17) All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
· (2Tim 3:17) that the man of God may be perfected, thoroughly furnished to every good work.
Now to today’s… Christian Music. First, take away the words and listen to the Beat. Much of it sounds like… ‘Rock Music!’ Say it isn’t so? Sorry it is! Much of it is… “7-11 Music!” Seven words, 11-times or eleven words, 7-times. Where is the doctrine that the Psalms have? It is not there? How can that be? Does Satan have the… Ability To… ‘Make Music?’
· (Ezekiel 28:13-14-15) You = have been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, the ruby, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the turquoise, and the emerald, and gold. = = The workmanship of your = tambourines = and = of your flutes = =was prepared in you = in the day that you were created.
· (Eze 28:14) You = were = the anointed cherub that covers, = and I had put you in the holy height of God where you were; = you have walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
· (Eze 28:15) You were perfect = in your ways from the day that you were created, = = until iniquity was found in you.
Wow…! Whatever the organs Lucifer had when he was created, were taken with Him… when… “Iniquity was found in you… Ezek 28:15” He then became… SATAN… and took that… ‘Ability to Make Music’… with him in that rebellion and fall of one third of the angels with him.
Now ‘How’ will… You determine what is of God, and what is of Satan? What will you use to see if… to test the music and… the Words and the Melody… to see IF in fact… the music is of God or of Satan? Remember he always comes as an… “Angel of Light” and not of one of Evil and Darkness! May I make a simple suggestion?
Then listen to… the Words. Much of it, never says the Name of Jesus, God, or His Holy Spirit, as the Psalms do. They have been replaced with He, Him and other words that do not identify God the Father, His Son… Christ Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. Again the doctrine of the Psalms is missing in MOST of that music called… Christian. Even compare it to some of the Old Hymns that used to be used in the Churches.
Many times… in the church services, it is called… “Worship!” Is that in fact so… or is it just called that by the religious? Much of it is called… “Inspired”… by that giving it a form of validity as if by the Holy Spirit. It is in fact… Inspired and is it in fact… Worship Music? I believe NOT!
Most of the… music is now called… Contemporary!
It sounds more... like the World's 'Rock & Roll' than it does to the Praise of God Alone! Say it isn’t so? Sorry, but it IS! Take an old hymn book, open it an then Read the Words… “Out Loud!” Some have even counterfeited the Words and added their “Rock Music” to it… to make it more… “Acceptable to the World”.
“IF you build it… They will Come!” Yes we all remember that saying from the movie. But did you realize that in that Movie… GOD was Never Mentioned? Heaven was mentioned and even that player that no one could stand was there.
That is what… they have done to… Christian Music! They have made it Acceptable to All! Sin is… hardly even mentioned! The Blood of Jesus is… hardly even mentioned! God is… hardly even mentioned! Jesus is mentioned… But not like the Scripture… Exalts Him!
“Our God is an Awesome God”… is a catchy tune sung in most churches. Yet its theology… is straight… from Hell! Say it isn’t So? It is So! What does the Scripture… say about God and Other gods [small g]? Is there only One True God… by Nature… By… “Being!”
· (Isaiah 44:6) So says Jehovah, the King of Israel, and His redeemer Jehovah of Hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; = and besides = Me = there is = no God.
· (Isaiah 45:5) I am Jehovah, = and there is none else, = no God = besides Me; = I clothed you, though you have not known Me;
· (Isaiah 45:21) Declare and bring near; yea, let them take counsel together. = Who has declared this of old? = Who has told it from then? = = Is it not I, Jehovah? = And there is = = no other God besides Me; = = a just God and a Savior; = = there is none = besides Me.
Ok you say… now you are… ‘Splitting Word!’ Sorry NO! “The Words are what they Are!” You Cannot Arbitrarily… change the definition of the words to make them… TO FIT… your religious context. Words are Words! They convey meaning! You cannot make then say… what they do not say!
Perhaps a test… that you may use is the Word of God! Oh, that is too much work! Really? You mean that the God of the Bible… will just accept your words of music… any way just because it is called… Christian? Sorry NO!
· (Isaiah 8:20) To the Law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because no light is in them.
· (Isaiah 29:13) And Jehovah said, Because this people draw near Me with their mouth, and with their lips honor Me, but have removed their heart far from Me, and their fear toward Me is taught by the command of men; [Not!]
Isn’t it about time… that you take a Second Look… at what You call Worship Music? Why should I, you know all the Churches sing the same Rocky Christian Music! We are all doing the Same Thing… so it must be right? Not So! Will you have a reward ‘in heaven…’ for praising God through song here on earth? Absolutely… Yes! But that ‘song’… is a work and… that will be tried by God!
· (1Corinthians 3:11-to-15) For any other foundation = can no one lay = than the one being laid, = Who is Jesus Christ.
· (1Cor 3:12) And if anyone builds = on this foundation = gold, silver, precious stones, = wood, hay, stubble,
· (1Cor 3:13) Each one's work = shall be revealed. = For the Day shall declare it, = because it shall be revealed by fire; = and the fire shall try = each one's work = as to what kind it is.
· (1Cor 3:14) If anyone's work = which he built remains, = he shall receive a reward.
· (1Cor 3:15) If anyone's work = shall be burned up, = he shall suffer loss. = But he shall be saved, = yet so as by fire.
So where does… that leave Me? What do I do when I go to Church and I know the song is “Not what God would have?” You must make the choice on what to do. Perhaps you might share this letter with your Pastor. You might even take to writing…. Some Good Scriptural Songs… that really Glorify God, Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit!
Simply remember… Jesus, the Christ Jesus of the Bible… is “Christ Jesus the Messiah!” Christ means Messiah! That is His Proper Name! Jesus the Messiah. Not just plain… Jesus! Well you may once again falsely accuse me of Splitting Hairs? Not!
(Colossians 4:11) And Jesus, = which is called Justus, = who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellow workers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.
When you sing… about the ‘JESUS’… of the Bible… Is HE this one [Col 4:11] … or is He… Christ Jesus the Messiah? If you name is Karen and I call you Sally… is it the Same, just because I called you… Karen? NOT! This is probably a lot to… Think & Pray… About?
Key… “Every Song… is A Sermon!”
Thanks for Your EAR! Roger // Email // firstname.lastname@example.org