Sunday, February 13, 2011

“Which ‘Way’ to God? – 101”…Blog.



“Which ‘Way’ to God? – 101”…Blog.

*** (Luke 14:24) For I [Jesus] say to you that ‘none’ of these men who were invited = shall taste of my supper. [Revelation 19:9–Marriage supper of the Lamb of God]

*** (1Timothy 2:5) For God is ‘One’, and there is ‘one’ Mediator of God and of men, = the Man Christ Jesus,

Can’t we all just get Along…? Yes, all of us who ‘say’… we are Christians…? Yes, all of us who ‘say’… “We Know Jesus.” There are many Christian denominations and even some who say they are ‘Not Christian’… that ‘say’ that they “Know Jesus.” Can’t we all just get along… and share our faith in Jesus…? Aren’t there more ways to Jesus, than ‘my’ particular “Church or Denomination”…? Surely God is “Merciful & Loving”… and wants ‘all’… to come to Him! Surely He is not going to reject any… because of their particular ‘belief’ in Jesus… or is He…?

*** (Matthew 7:13-14) Go in through the ‘narrow’ gate. For the gate is ‘wide’ and the road is ‘spacious’ that leads to ‘destruction’, = and ‘Many’ people are entering by it.
(Matt 7:14) How ‘narrow’ is the gate and how ‘constricted’ is the road that leads to life, = and ‘few’ are the people who find it!"

*** (John 6:44) No one can come to Me [Jesus] unless the Father [God] = Who has sent Me = draw him, = and I will raise him up at the last day.

*** (John 7:38-39) The one who believes in Me [Jesus], = as the “Scripture” has said, = will have rivers of living water = flowing from his heart."
(Joh 7:39) Now He [Jesus] said this about the [Holy] Spirit, = Whom those who were believing in Him [Jesus] were to receive. = For the [Holy] Spirit was not yet present, = because Jesus had not yet been glorified.

*** (Matthew 7:21-22-23) ‘Not everyone’ = who says to Me [Jesus], Lord! Lord! Shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, = but he who ‘does’ = the will of My Father [God] in Heaven.
(Matt 7:22)  “Many” = will say to Me [Jesus] in that day, Lord! Lord! = Did we not ‘prophesy’ in Your name, = and through Your name ‘throw’ out demons, = and through Your name ‘do’ many wonderful works?
(Matt 7:23)  And then I [Jesus] = will say to them = I ‘never’ knew you! = Depart from Me, = those working lawlessness!

The 'Many' ways to God.

Wow…! Can that ‘really’ be True…? Do you mean to tell me; that there is “Only One Way”… to “GOD?” Yes, I do… just as the Scriptures Do! Do you ‘really’ want me; to Lie to you… and tell you that ‘Whatever’ way you believe in Jesus; is enough…? “Really”…? How about the Muslims and those of Islam…? They believe in a “Jesus” (pbuh) and say that He is the son of god [small-g]. Do you really believe… because their religion started circa 700AD… and they speak about “Jesus”; that they too… will get to heaven? “Absolutely Not!” Their Jesus is NOT… the “Christ Jesus” of the Bible! Never in the Quran; their ‘supposed’ holy book… “Jesus is NEVER”… called the “Christ” … as He is in the Bible... “534 times!”

Christ Jesus or Jesus (pbuh) – 101 Blog.  [1/5] Examining Islam ‘from’ the Biblical Perspective!

*** (John 10:7-to-11) Then Jesus said to them again, Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
(Joh 10:8)  All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(Joh 10:9) I am the door. If anyone enters in by Me, he shall be saved and shall go in and out and find pasture.
(Joh 10:10) The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
(Joh 10:11) I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

Christ Jesus was “Emphatic”… about ‘your’ belief… in Him! He ‘specified’ with what reference; you are to use… in your ‘belief’ in Him! Did you ‘remember’ those above Bible verses; “John 7:38-39… As the Scripture has said?” No, not as your “Church or Denomination” has said! No, not as your “Family or Friends” have said! There is “Only One Way”… to Truly believe in Jesus… “As the Scriptures have Said!” Wow… that is really narrow minded… one of my friends told me. He got mad at me; because I shared; what the Bible said. Do ‘you’ get angry… when someone shares “God’s Truth”… from the Bible…?

*** (John 17:17) Sanctify them = through Your Truth. = Your Word is Truth.

*** (John 15:1-2-3) I [Jesus] am the True Vine, = and My Father [God] is the Vinedresser.
(Joh 15:2) Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away. And every one that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bring forth more fruit.
(Joh 15:3) Now you are clean through the Word which I [Jesus] have spoken to you.

*** (2John 1:9-10-11) ‘Everyone’ = who ‘does not’ abide in the teaching of Christ; but goes beyond it = ‘does not’ have God. = The person who ‘abides’ in the teaching of Christ has; ‘both’ the Father and the Son.
(2Jn 1:10) If ‘anyone’ = comes to you and ‘does not’ bring this teaching, = ‘do not’ take him into your home = or ‘even’ greet him,
(2Jn 1:11) for the one = who ‘greets’ him = ‘shares’ in his evil deeds.

Do you ‘Trust’… your Parent[s]? How about the Butcher or the Doctor? How about your Pharmacist or other medical professional. Surely you trust all these; that they will provide you with a proper, true… and professional response to your needs. But ‘occasionally’, you will hear about ‘some’… that have done ‘wrong’. Not so with God, the God of the Bible and “His Holy Word”..! His Truth is Sure, Dependable and “Always Right”… no matter ‘what’ any human says!

*** (Numbers 23:19) God is not a man that He should lie, neither the son of man that He should repent. Has He said, and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

*** (Malachi 3:6) For I am Jehovah [God], I change ‘not’. Because of this you sons of Jacob are not destroyed.

*** (Hebrews 13:8) Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today and forever.

*** (Isaiah 55:6-to-11) Seek Jehovah [God] while He may be found; call on Him while He is near.
(Isa 55:7) Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return to Jehovah, and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.
(Isa 55:8) For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor your ways My ways, says Jehovah.
(Isa 55:9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.
(Isa 55:10) For as the rain comes down, and the snow from the heavens, and does not return there, but waters the earth, and makes it bring out and bud, and give seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
(Isa 55:11) so shall My Word be, which goes out of My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall certainly do what I sent it to do.

“How do I know that the Bible”…? – 101 Blog.

Alright, you are a ‘Responsible Adult’… aren’t “You?” Each one of us in our lifetimes; are ‘exposed’ to the Truth from God. He has provided “Salvation to All Mankind”… based “Only” on His Holy Scriptures… “Nothing More = Nothing Less!” But ‘religions’ have taken His Holy Word… and used it to profit monetarily. Just as in the days of Jesus… so too the Jews; were selling offerings to God. Jesus had to cleanse the temple; by throwing over the tables of the moneychangers! So today… many “Religions & Ministries”… do the same! How then does one… find God; among all these different “Religions”…?

*** (Jeremiah 29:11-12-13) For I know the purposes which I am purposing for you, says Jehovah [God]; purposes of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
(Jer 29:12) Then you shall call on Me, and you shall go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
(Jer 29:13) And you shall seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

 *** (Matthew 11:27-to-30) All things have been entrusted to Me [Jesus] by my Father [God]. No one fully knows the Son except the Father, = and no one fully knows the Father = except the Son = and the person = to whom = the Son chooses to reveal Him.
(Mat 11:28) "Come to Me [Jesus], all of you who are weary and loaded down with burdens, = and I will give you rest.
(Mat 11:29) Place My yoke on you and learn from Me, = for I am gentle and humble in heart, = and you will find rest for your souls.
(Mat 11:30) For My yoke is pleasant, = and my burden is light."

*** (1Corinthains 5:7) Therefore purge out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump, as you are unleavened. For also Christ our “Passover” is sacrificed for us.

Surely you have heard of the “Passover?” But did you ever realize that it was a ‘Word Picture’ for Christ…? The spotless sinless… “Lamb of God!” Yes, throughout the Bible, the command to keep the Passover; was the promise of the Christ… our Passover. He came to take you place… so you would; “Not die in your Sins!” He took your place… on the Cross; for the payment of all sin… past, present and future. By He did it… “According to the Scriptures!” So too your belief in “HIM”… must be according to the Scriptures; and not according to what some Church say. Simply Ask “HIM”… and Seek “HIM”… with your ‘whole heart’… and you will Find… “HIM”… just as He said!

*** (Mark 12:29-30) And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, "Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord;
(Mar 12:30) and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength." This is the first commandment.

Simple Prayer:

Father God… I have had religion and practice my religion; but do not really know You; as Your Word says. I give up my religion and my practice of religion; that I may come to You, just as I am. I trust that Christ Jesus has died and raised again; for all my Sin/Sins. I believe Your Holy Word, the Bible, the best I know how and ask that You would teach me You Truth from You Holy Word. I ask this in Jesus’ Precious Name and for Your Glory… Amen & Amen!

Love in Christ, Roger / Jeremiah 20:9.
Ende…!