Thursday, February 9, 2012

“Biblical ‘Humility’ – 101” …Blog.



“Biblical ‘Humility’ – 101” …Blog.

*** (Matthew 11:27-to-30) All things have been entrusted to Me [Jesus] by my Father [God]. No one fully knows the Son [Jesus] except the Father [God]; and no one fully knows the Father except the Son; and the person to whom the Son [Jesus] chooses to reveal Him [God].
(Matt 11:28) “Come to Me [Jesus]; all of you who are weary and loaded down with burdens; and I will give you rest.
(Matt 11:29) Place my yoke on you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you will find rest for your souls.
(Matt 11:30) For my yoke is pleasant; and my burden is light.”

*** (James 4:7-to-10) Therefore “Submit” yourselves to God. Resist the devil; [by Obedience to God’s Holy Word]; and he will flee from you.
(Jas 4:8) Draw near to God; and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, sinners [Proverbs 28:13 & 1John 1:5-to-10]; and purify your hearts; you double-minded ones. [2Corinthians 10:3-to-6]
(Jas 4:9) Be afflicted, and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning; and your joy to heaviness.
(Jas 4:10) Be humbled before the Lord; and He will lift you up.

*** (2Corinthians 10:12) We would ‘not dare’ put ourselves in the same class with; or ‘compare’ ourselves to those who recommend [justify] themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves; and compare themselves to themselves; they show how foolish they are. [Luke 6:26]

Did ‘You’ read & understand… the above Bible verses? Or did ‘You’ just skip over them? Depending on how ‘You’ handled them… is one test of your: “Biblical Humility!” Those, Truly Born Again, by the Holy Spirit of GOD… always avail themselves: ‘to/of’ His Holy Word! The basis for Biblical Humility… is this ‘Moment by Moment’… “Subjection/Obedience!” to His Holy Word! What did Christ Jesus say about that ‘Fact?’ Please look at… “John 8:28-29”… and see the ‘Biblical Humility’ of Christ Jesus! As a Christian, do ‘You’ seek to: “Know, Study & Obey”… “His Holy Word?” If ‘You’… “Do Not”… then perhaps ‘You’ are: “NOT as Humble”… as You Believe? Much of what is called American Christianity is based only on ‘Head Knowledge’… and “Not on ‘Heart’ Obedience!” Many Christians have discarded any though of ‘Obedience’ as it is taught in the Scriptures. The word translated ‘Shall or Shalt’… is really the English word… “Must!” True Biblical belief is ‘without’ that option of… “I won’t!”

*** (Luke 6:46) Why do you keep calling Me [Jesus] 'Lord, Lord,' but don't do what I [Jesus] tell you?

*** (James 1:22) Keep on being Doers of the Word; and ‘Not’ merely hearers; who ‘Deceive’ themselves.

*** (Proverbs 9:8-10-11) Do not reprove a scorner, lest he hate you; give to a wise man, and he will love you.
(Pro 9:9) Give to a wise one, and he will be still wiser; teach a just one, and he will increase in learning.
(Pro 9:10) The fear of the LORD Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom; and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

*** (2Corinthains 4:16) That's why we are not discouraged. No, even if our outer man is wearing out; our inner man is being renewed day by day. [John 15:1-2-3]

*** (John 8:28-29) Then Jesus said to them, When you have lifted up the Son of Man; then you shall know that I AM [Exodus 3:14]; and that I do ‘nothing’ of Myself; but as My Father [God] has taught Me [Jesus]; I speak these things.
(John 8:29) And He [God]; Who sent Me [Jesus] is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone; for I ‘always do’ those things which please Him [God].

*** (Mark 12:29-30-31) Jesus answered, "The most important is; 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord,
(Mark 12:30) and you must love the Lord your God; with all your heart; with all your soul; with all your mind; and with all your strength.
(Mark 12:31) The second is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these."

“Who is = The Word – 101?”…Blog.
*** (Psalms 138:2) I will worship toward Your holy temple; and praise Your name for Your loving kindness; and for Your Truth's sake; for You [Lord] have magnified = Your WORD = Above “ALL” –> Your Name.

Have ‘You’ arrived Spiritually…? Do ‘You’ know and can ‘You’ teach: Biblical Doctrine…? Can you explain those ‘Deep Spiritual Truths’… and discern ‘Evil & Good’…? Do ‘You’ understand “True Biblical Love” and those missed real components of it… “God’s Chastening & Judgment”…? Because one knows these things… does that make that one: “Biblically Humble”…? “Absolutely NOT”…! May I simply suggest… without the Biblical: “Fear of God”… “You ‘Cannot’ be Humble!” When ‘You’ think you are… ‘You’ are farther from the Truth; then when ‘You’ started; on your ‘Spiritual Journey!’ I was reading some old books; edited by The Reverend; and the Very Reverend; and the Most Very Reverend… names withheld! How silly when we take on such “Earthly Titles”… when ‘Others’ cannot see our “Real Heart Motives”…!

*** (1Tim 5:20) Those who sin, rebuke before all; so that the rest also may fear [God]. [Acts 5:1-to-11]

*** (Job 28:28) And to man He [God] said, Behold, the fear of the Lord; that is wisdom! And to depart from evil is understanding!

The Fear of God – 101 Blog [1/3]

*** (2Corinthians 4:7) But we have this Treasure [Romans 8:9] in clay jars [our earthly bodies]; to show that it’s Extraordinary power comes from; God and: ‘Not’ from us.

*** (2Corinthians 13:5) Keep examining yourselves to see whether you are continuing in the faith. Test yourselves! You know, do you not; that Jesus Christ lives in you? Could it be that you are failing the test?

*** (Job 9:20) If I justify myself, my own mouth shall condemn me; though I am perfect; He [God] shall declare me perverse.

“Self Esteem? – 101”…Blog.
About now, ‘You’ may be wondering… why I wrote such a Blog? May I share…? I continually ‘Rebuke’ myself; and ‘Confess’ my SIN/SINS… because of the pride in my own heart! If I or ‘You’ were to day… “I don’t have any ‘Pride’… because of the Spiritual Truth, I know… I am now deceiving myself!” All who ‘Truly Know Jesus’… have to continually examine our own “Hearts!” Being Born Again by His Holy Spirit… brings with it… an extra responsibility! The “Sin of Commission” is when we ‘do something’: we should ‘Not!’ But there is also the “Sin of Omission!” Something we should do… “But don’t Do!” What about when we are prompted to ‘Read & Study’ our Bibles… but the TV program becomes more important? When we are prompted to share a Bible verse with someone… but don’t; because we do not want to offend…? They are offended already! How about a test for yourself…? Before any spiritual exercise… “Church, Prayer, Bible Study, Witnessing or Any Other Spiritual Exercise… “Do ‘You’ practice… ‘2Coronicles 12:14’ = or = Ezra 7:10”…? That is one simple test for ‘Biblical Humility!’

*** (Ezekiel 2:7) And you shall speak My Words to them; whether they will hear or whether they will forbear; for they are [most] rebellious.

*** (Jeremiah 1:8) Do not [ever] be afraid of their faces; for I am with you to deliver you, says the LORD Jehovah. [Exodus 14:14]

“Offending ‘Unbelievers?’ – 101”…Blog.
*** (Jeremiah 12:5) If you have run with footmen, and they wore you out, then how can you compete with horses? And if you feel secure in the land of peace, then how will you do in the swelling of the Jordan?

*** (1Corinthians 9:27) No, I keep on beating my body and making it my slave so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not somehow be disqualified.

*** (2Timothy 2:15-16) Do your [very] best to present yourself to God; as an approved worker who has nothing to be ashamed of; handling the Word of Truth: with precision.
(2Tim 2:16) However, avoid pointless discussions. For people will become more and more ungodly,

*** (John 14:15-16-17) "If you love Me [Jesus]; keep My commandments [Word].
(John 14:16) I [Jesus] will ask the Father [God]; to give you another Helper; to be with you always. [Romans 8:9]
(John 14:17) He is the [Holy] Spirit of Truth; Whom the world cannot receive; for it neither sees him nor recognizes him. But you recognize Him; for he abides with you and will be in you.

*** (Romans 8:9) But you are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit; if the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone has ‘NOT’ the Spirit of Christ; he is ‘None’ of His.
The Anointing – 101  Blog about the Holy Spirit

The ‘Only Good Thing’ in Me… Is “Christ JESUS!” What ‘I or You’… do for Him… is ‘Only Because’ of His Holy Spirit… Working in & through… “US!” That’s “Only” is the beginning of ‘Biblical Humility.’ It takes a life time of submission to His Holy Word… and something we will ‘never’ really arrive to. Keeping that in your “Heart” is a… ‘Mind Kill’… to that thought that says: “I Am Somebody!” Sorry No, once again… the ‘Only Good Thing in Me’… “Is: Christ JESUS!”

*** (James 3:1) Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers; because you know that we who teach; will be judged more severely.

*** (Psalms 138:2) I will worship toward Your holy temple; and praise Your name; for Your loving-kindness; and for Your Truth's sake; for You [God] have magnified Your Word: above ‘all’ Your name.

*** (John 17:17) Sanctify them in Your Truth; Your Word is Truth.

Love; in Christ, Roger / “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com                                                              
Ende…!