Tuesday, August 31, 2010

“Undecided – 101”…Blog.

“Undecided – 101”…Blog.



Many times in life… we have to make decisions. Some are big ones but many are the small mundane ones, that make up our lives. Because of the Internet we have access to a plethora of information that we did not have only some 20-years ago. Most libraries have an extensive research department. Today that same research can be done at home… ‘On Line!’ There is absolutely “No Excuse”… for anyone to say, ‘but I didn’t know about that.’

*** (Proverbs 27:23) You be diligent to know the state of your flocks, and look well to your herds.

*** (Proverbs 27:1) Do not boast yourself of tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.

*** (James 4:13-to-17) Come now, those saying, Today or tomorrow we will go into such a city and spend a year there, and we will trade and will make a profit,
(Jas 4:14) Who do not know of the morrow. For what is your life? For it is a vapor, which appears for a little time, and then disappears.
(Jas 4:15) Instead of you saying, If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.
(Jas 4:16) But now you boast in your presumptions. All such boasting is evil.
(Jas 4:17) Therefore to him who knows to do good, and does not do it, to him it is sin.

On the other hand… one may accurately say, ‘There are too many choices!’ Yes, truly there are many choices. Here in the USA there are over 400-different vehicle choices. How then would one pick one for themselves? Most of the time, it is what we are exposed to, by friends and family. Advertizing make a big difference… but then again, a person may be swayed by the “Hype” and loose the importance of an… ‘Informed Intelligent Decision!’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfJnqbudMzs  


One has to ‘independently’… separate needs from wants. As I am partial to “Hamsters”… ‘for breakfast, lunch or dinner’… I may be swayed by the Kia advertisement [joke!]. Really, just simple planning can get one around the ‘obstacles of life.’ Even though I have good tires on my car and a good spare, I still carry a can of “Fix-A-Flat” in my vehicle along with some tools. Being prepared for the inevitable; is just good ‘common sense’. But this, seems to have been replaced, with the Cell Phone.

*** (Philippians 4:6-7) Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
(Philip 4:7) And the peace of God which passes all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

*** (1Peter 3:10-11-12) For he that wants to love life and to see good days, let him restrain his tongue from evil, and his lips from speaking guile.
(1Pet 3:11) Let him turn aside from evil and do good. Let him seek peace and pursue it.
(1Pet 3:12) For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears open to their prayers. But the Lord's face is against those who do evil.

Many are taken in… by the charlatans of this world but still; ‘decision’ making is… “Your Responsibility!” Many do not what this ‘responsibility’ and will simply… “NOT make ONE!” Life goes on, with or without… any of us. Just perhaps seeing the ‘big picture’ will get anyone, over such a quandary. One simple plan… “Not to Decide is simply To Decide!” Even in ‘indecision’, one has already, made their decision. IF you choose ‘not to decide’, perhaps one will be made for you by someone else.

*** (Job 34:10-11-12) Therefore listen to me, O man of heart; far be it from God to commit iniquity; and from the Almighty, to do wrong.
(Job 34:11) For He repays man's work, and causes him to find according to his ways.
(Job 34:12) Yes, surely God will not do wickedly, neither will the Almighty pervert justice.

*** (Joshua 24:15) And if it seems evil to you to serve Jehovah, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served Beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you live. But as for me and my house, we will serve Jehovah.

*** (Acts 5:29) And Peter and the apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

*** (2Corinthians 6:1-2) Since, then, we are working with God, we plead with you not to accept God's grace in vain.
(2Cor 6:2) For he says, "At the right time I heard you, and on a day of salvation I helped you." Listen, now is really the "right time"! Now is the "day of salvation"!

The “Most Important” decision… you can make is about your ‘eternal’ destiny. Where will you spend eternity? God, the God of the Bible has made provision for mankind and most have rejected it. Christ Jesus came to set you free from both the “Power & Penalty” of… “Sin/Sins”. No, salvation is not found in a Church or Denomination… but in the Finished work of redemption, by Christ Jesus. You choose either to accept what He has done… or you decide you are good enough on your own.

http://truth459.blogspot.com/2010/07/heaven-hell-101-1-blog.html


*** (John 6:37-to-40) All that the Father gives Me shall come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will in no way cast out.
(John 6:38) For I came down from Heaven, not to do My own will but the will of Him who sent Me.
(John 6:39) And this is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all which He has given Me I should lose nothing but should raise it up again at the last day.
(John 6:40) And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes on Him should have everlasting life. And I will raise him up at the last day.

*** (John 10:15-to-18) Even as the Father knows Me, I also know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep.
(John 10:16) And I have other sheep who are not of this fold. I must also lead those, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall be one flock, one Shepherd.
(John 10:17) Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I might take it again.
(John 10:18) No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down from Myself. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it again. I have received this commandment from My Father.

Ok, but how about… those ‘every day’ decisions? Good decisions are often made from wisdom and experience. The experience comes through others or our ‘Bad & Good decisions. When I was a child, I had a pocket knife and use to whittle. One day my grandfather saw me using my knife wrong, cutting towards myself. He warned me ‘never’ to do that, because I would cut myself. Keeping my knife very sharp and with care and precision, I cut into my thumb, only to release a torrent of blood. But IF I had ‘only’ listened, I would not have this scar today. Yes, I learned the hard way and look at that scar as an adult, as a reminder of bad decisions.

*** (Romans 15:4) For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, so that we through patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.

*** (Proverbs 16:6) By mercy and truth, iniquity is purged, and by the fear of Jehovah men turn away from evil.

*** (James 1:5-6-7) Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives to everyone generously without a rebuke, and it will be given to him.
(Jas 1:6) But he must ask in faith, without any doubts, for the one who has doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.
(Jas 1:7) Such a person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.

One last thing… for the ‘Simple’ and for the ‘Difficult’ decisions of life… “Simply Ask God for Wisdom!” The more we take from Him, the more He will give us; if we ask in that simple child like faith. Does that guarantee that we will never, make a bad decision? Absolutely Not! Often times it is us that decides; ‘Only’ because we… “Want IT!” But if we learn from them… it is all… part of the process of maturation and spiritual growth in Christ.

*** (Luke 16:10-to-13) Whoever is faithful with very little is also faithful with a lot, and whoever is dishonest with very little is also dishonest with a lot.
(Luke 16:11) So if you have not been faithful with unrighteous riches, who will trust you with true wealth?
(Luke 16:12) And if you have not been faithful with what belongs to foreigners, who will give you what is your own?
(Luke 16:13) "No servant can serve two masters. For either he will hate one and love the other, or be loyal to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and riches!"

*** (Romans 8:26-27-28) In the same way, the Spirit also helps us in our weakness, for we do not know how to pray as we should. But the Spirit himself intercedes with groans too deep for words,
(Rom 8:27) And the One who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, for the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to God's will.
(Rom 8:28) And we know that He works All Things together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Thanks, In Christ, Roger / “Jeremiah 1:8”.
Ende…!