“Adultery – 101”
JESUS calls it “Adultery!” What do you call it?
· (Ezekiel 2:7) And you shall speak My Words to them, whether they will hear or whether they will forbear, for they are rebellious.
· (Ephesians 5:10) Proving what is acceptable to the Lord.
· (Isaiah 8:20) To the Law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because no light is in them.
Something is "Wrong".... in the Body called... “The Church, the Bride of Christ Jesus”... Where there... 'Are more Divorces among The Saints... Than among The Non-Believers! The Church has passed the World… in “Adultery!”
· (Isaiah 5:20) Woe to those who call evil good and good evil; = who put darkness for light and light for darkness; = who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
The Saints are supposed to KNOW about Forgiveness and Healing and Restitution... and YET go on in their… ‘SIN and Rebellion’… Against… “The Written Word of GOD!”
· (2Corinthians 5:11) Therefore, knowing the fear of the Lord, we persuade men. But we are revealed to God, and I trust also that we are revealed in your consciences.
Jesus calls it “Adultery”… ‘What do “You” call… IT?’
· (2Johnn 1:10-11) If anyone comes to you = and does not bring this doctrine, = do not receive him into your house, = nor speak a greeting to him.
· (2John 1:11) For he who = speaks a greeting to him = is partaker of his evil deeds.
What is ‘The Agenda’… of those that call “Adultery = The Grace of God In Forgiveness”?
… Is it ‘To Better’ our Society … or… TO destroy it… from “Within”???
Is “The TRUTH”… No longer wanted by… “Christian America?” Is it As Follows???
1. (1Timothy 4:1-2) Now the Spirit says clearly that in the last times some people will abandon the faith by following deceitful spirits, the teachings of demons,
(1Tim 4:2) And the hypocrisy of liars, whose consciences have been burned by a hot iron.
2. (Isaiah 29:13) Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near Me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour Me, but have removed their heart far from Me, and their fear toward Me is taught by the precept of men:
Those “No-Fault Divorces” –and- ‘Easy Remarriages’… have set a “Pathway of destruction” for our… ‘One Nation Under GOD?’ How then can God Bless The USA?
Is this really what GOD had in mind for a people that say that… ‘They are His People?” How about it… You that call the Blessed Name of Christ? [1Timothy 5:20]
John the Baptist lost his Life, as he called Herod’s Adultery… just as GOD did, “Adultery”… in ‘Matthew 18 -&- Mark 6.’ What do YOU call it??? [Jude 1:3-4]
Today ‘Most Pastors’ will not address what ‘The Bible’ calls Adultery, as it Will Empty their Pockets and Churches… Of Donations! [Isaiah 5:20-21]
Instead of “Repentance and Restitution and Healing”, those Ministers / Pastors allow the Sins to Continue… “To the Contamination of the Gospel… and the Church of Christ Jesus.” [Galatians 5:9 -&- 1Corinthinas 5:1-to-13]
Some, because they know it is wrong… do it anyway, and ‘Choose to marry… Not in a Church’… ‘but in a parking lot… or… in a county park!’ Never do you hear the Pastor / Minister… Say, “IF any have just cause why these should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace.” [James 4:4]
But… What about Your First Wedding Vows… “To JESUS?” Did JESUS, not hear them? And ALL the witnesses in The Church? Have those words… ‘Just Evaporated?’
Never do you hear ‘the Pastor’ say… as “Jesus” said… in His Word, The Bible! [Isaiah 8:20 -&- Jeremiah 32:1-2]
· (Luke 16:18) Everyone divorcing his wife and marrying another commits adultery; and everyone marrying her who is divorced from her husband commits adultery.
· (Mark 10:11-12) And He said to them, Whoever shall divorce his wife and marries another commits adultery against her. (Mark 10:12) And if a woman shall divorce her husband and marries to another, she commits adultery.
· (Matthew 19:9) And I say to you, Whoever shall divorce his wife, except for fornication, and shall marry another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.
· (Romans 7:2-3) For a married woman is bound by the law to her husband while he is living, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law concerning her husband. (Rom 7:3) So while her husband is living, she will be called an adulterer even if she lives with another man. But if her husband dies, she is free from this law, so that she is not an adulterer if she marries another man.
· (1Corinthians 7:10-11-&-39) And to the married I command (not I, but the Lord Jesus), a woman not to be separated from her husband.
(1Cor 7:11) But if she is indeed separated, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to leave his wife.
(1Cor 7:39) The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband lives, but if her husband sleeps in death, she is at liberty to be remarried to whom she will, only in the Lord.
· (Romans 13:9) For: "Do not commit adultery; do not murder; do not steal; do not bear false witness; do not lust;" and if there is any other commandment, it is summed up in this word, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
Now, you have been presented… what The Word of GOD Says, “What do You Say?” Will you believe your Pastor, Minister or Priest? Or… will YOU Believe GOD?
Most will simply say: …‘you are a legalist’ -or- ‘you don’t know what you are speaking about!’ ‘You don’t know what I’ve been through’ -or- ‘you can’t even say that’, Because…Jesus said, ‘Not to Judge!’ … Or some Other Excuse! …[Ephesians 5:3-to-7]
Is calling what Jesus called ADULTERY… Wrong? -or- NOT? ? ? Jesus called it ADULTERY! Do I then call it “GRACE” or NOT? [Matthew 12:37]
IF… the foundation of our Nation is the Family, …and the Family is built on “Lies and Spiritual Treachery”… THEN… What is the hope of our… future generations?
…“Lies… are the Root… / … ‘Adultery’… is the Fruit!”…
Lies will mostly prevail, and Readers will simply say… “Can’t we all just get Along?” Are you willing to “Settle for… LIES?” How about from your… Doctor?
Perhaps JESUS… said it best! [John 12:43-to-50]
· (Luke 3:8) Produce fruit that is consistent with repentance! Don't begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham for our forefather.' For I tell you that God can raise up descendants for Abraham from these stones!
Most will not… “Repent and Confess with Restitution”… and so this will be their… ‘Consequence!’
· (2Timothy 3:1-to-7) Know this also, that in the last days grievous times will be at hand.
(2Tim 3:2) For men will be self-lovers, money-lovers, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
(2Tim 3:3) Without natural affection, unyielding, false accusers, without self-control, savage, despisers of good,
(2Tim 3:4) Traitors, reckless, puffed up, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
(2Tim 3:5) Having a form of godliness, = but denying the power of it; = even turn away from these.
(2Tim 3:6) For of these are those = who creep into houses = and lead captive silly women loaded with sins, led away with different kinds of lusts,
(2Tim 3:7) Ever learning = and never able = to come to = the full knowledge of The Truth.
Is there ‘Any Hope’… for the Broken Families? God gave these instructions!
· (Acts 17:30-31) Though God has overlooked those times of ignorance, He now commands everyone everywhere to repent, [Luke 19:8-9-10]
(Acts 17:31) for He [GOD] has set a day when He is going to judge the world with justice through a man He has appointed, and He has given proof of this to everyone by raising Him [JESUS]…from the dead."
…“Christ Jesus”… came as A Savior To “ALL” Mankind! But on His Terms… Not On YOURS! …[Matthew 7:12-to-23]
(2Chronicles 7:13) If I shut up the heavens, and there is no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send a plague among My people;
(2Chron 7:14) “IF” My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, “THEN” I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
· (Luke 6:46) And why do you call Me [JESUS] Lord [Master], Lord [Boss], and do not do what I [JESUS] say?
· (Matthew 3:8) Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance;
Thanks for your Ear! Roger R.
…[Jeremiah 1:8 -&- 1Timothy 5:20]
Email // email@example.com