Sunday, February 19, 2012

“A wretch like ‘ME!’ – 101” …Blog.



“A wretch like ‘ME!’ – 101” …Blog.

*** (2Corinthains 4:7) But we have this treasure in clay jars [the Holy Spirit in our Human bodies]; to show that it’s extraordinary power; comes from God: and ‘Not’ from us. [Romans 8:9]

*** (Job 9:20) If I justify myself; my ‘own’ mouth shall condemn me; though I am perfect; He [The LORD] shall ‘declare’ me perverse.

*** (Luke 17:10) That's the way it is with you. When you have done ‘everything’ you were ordered to do; say, “We are ‘worthless’ servants. We have done ‘only’ what we: ‘ought’ to have done.” [Romans 12:1-2-3]

*** (1Jn 1:8) If we say that we ‘do not’ have any sin; we are ‘deceiving’ ourselves; and the Truth: is ‘Not’ in us.

Carrie Underwood - Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.
T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.
The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.
Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.
When we've been here ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun.

The ‘Only Good Thing’ in Me… Is: “Christ Jesus”…! How about ‘You’…? Do I compare myself with ‘Others’…? Do ‘You’ compare yourself with ‘Others’…? We all do… in one way or another…! Christians, especially those who ‘Truly Believe’ the Holy Word of God; are “Commanded” to…! Did ‘You’ know that…? There is a Righteous Biblical way to “THINK”… and an ‘Un-Righteous’ one. One is called ‘Humility! The ‘Other’ is called… ‘Vain Pride!’ Do ‘You’ know your “Position in Christ Jesus”…? Can ‘You’ open your Bible… and turn to those: “Chapter’s”…? Do ‘You’ think it is… “Very Important to Know”… “What ‘You’ –> Believe & Why”…? I hear so very many simply say… I just believe in Jesus…! What did our LORD say about Belief in Him…? He thought it was ‘Important Enough’ to… “Know & Speak About!” [John 7:38-39 & Luke 24:44-to-48] Don’t ‘You’…? How about Christ Jesus: “Prayer to God”… for those that are “Truly His: Born Again by His Holy Spirit”…? Perhaps before reading any further… “PLEASE”… Open your Bible and: “Read Out-loud”… “Romans 8:All” & “John 17:All”…?

*** (2Corinthains 10:12) We would not dare put ourselves in the same class with; or compare ourselves to those: who ‘recommend’ themselves. When they ‘measure’ themselves: by themselves; and ‘compare’ themselves to themselves; they show how ‘Foolish’ they are.

*** (Luke 6:26) How terrible it will be for you; when ‘everyone’ says nice things about you; for that's the [identical] way their ancestors; used to treat the ‘false’ prophets!

*** (Romans 12:3) For by the grace given to me; I ‘ask’ every one of you: ‘Not’ to think of yourself more highly than you should think; rather to think of yourself; with ‘Sober Judgment’: on the measure of faith; that God has ‘assigned’ each of you.

*** (Luke 17:3) Take heed to yourselves. If your brother ‘trespasses’ against you; rebuke him. And if he ‘Repents’; forgive him.

*** (2Peter 2:1-2) Now there were ‘false prophets’ among the people; just as there also will be ‘false teachers’ among you; who will secretly introduce destructive heresies; and even deny the Master who bought them; bringing swift destruction on themselves.
(2Pet 2:2) “MANY” people will follow their immoral ways; and because of them: the way of Truth; will be Slandered.

*** (2Corinthians 11:13-14-15) For such ones are false apostles; deceitful workers; transforming themselves into: the apostles of Christ.
(2Cor 11:14) Did not even Satan; marvelously transform himself; into an angel of light?
(2Cor 11:15) Therefore it is no great thing; if [when] his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. [Ecclesiastes 12:13-14]

It is “Demanded: by the Scriptures”…. that we “Choose [JUDGE]”… between “Good & Evil”… by “JUDGING”… by Using the Holy Word of God!

“Judge not – 101”…Blog.
Did ‘You’ know… that Christ Jesus called us: “Soldiers”…? Is He your “Lord & Savior”…? In today’s vernacular, it is not a popular thing; to speak well of one’s boss! Each one today; wants to be their own ‘Boss!’ Both “You & I”… could really tell some ‘Stories!’ Say it isn’t ‘So’…? How many of ‘US’… yes, “You & I”… enjoy a difficult situation at work? When ‘You’ take it as “God’s Situation”… to build His character in ‘You’… then it becomes easy! Our focus is then on “Him”… and ‘not’ on our “Situations”…! Remember, Peter walked on the water… till he looked at the waves tossed by the wind… and took his eyes: off of Christ Jesus! Do ‘You’ ever get mad at God…? I must confess that at times: ‘I do!’ Why did I have to get… “Cancer”…? Why did I have to lose my job and: “Everything”…? Why do ‘Other Christians [?]’ … Disdain: when spoken to: of those things of Christ; found in His Holy Word…? Repeatedly I have to ‘Catch Myself’ and “Immediately Correct” my… ‘Stinky: Thinking!’ [“2Corinthains 10:3-to-6” & “Proverbs 28:13” & “1John 1:5-to-10”]

*** (2Corinthains 1:2-to-6) Grace be unto you; and peace from God our Father; and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
(2Cor 1:3) Blessed be God; even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ; the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort, [Genesis 18:25 & Job 2:10]
(2Cor 1:4) He comforting us in all our trouble; so that we may be able to comfort those who are in every trouble; through the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
(2Cor 1:5) For as the ‘sufferings’ of Christ abound in us; so our ‘consolation’ also abounds: by Christ.
(2Cor 1:6)  And if we are troubled; it is for your consolation and salvation; being ‘worked out’ in the endurance of the same sufferings, which we also suffer; if we are comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.

*** (2Corinthains 12:7-to-10) and by the surpassing revelations; lest I be made haughty; a thorn in the flesh was given to me; a ‘messenger’ of Satan to buffet me; lest I be made haughty.
(2Cor 12:8) For this thing I besought the Lord: three times; that it might depart from me.
(2Cor 12:9) And He said to me; My grace is sufficient for you; for My power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my weaknesses; that the power of Christ may overshadow me.
(2Cor 12:10) Therefore I am pleased in weaknesses; in insults; in necessities; in persecutions; in distresses for Christ's sake; for when I am weak: then I am powerful.

*** (Hebrews 4:16) Therefore let us come boldly to the throne of grace; that we may obtain [extra] mercy; and find [extra] grace; to help in time of need. [This is a Command; in the Greek NT]

“The Trial of your Faith – 101”…Blog
*** (1Peter 1:7) so that the genuineness of your faith; which is more valuable than gold that perishes when it is tested by fire; may result in praise; glory; and honor; when Jesus Christ is revealed.

What is ‘My’ Response…? What is your “Response”…? How very hard it is to be “Thankful”… when we live in an American society… “Deluged with Opulence”…! “I cried because: I had no [new] shoes… then I saw a man who had… ‘No’ Feet”…! Perhaps it is for me… I cannot speak for ‘You’; but only for “Myself”… to be “Thankful”: in ‘Each & Every’… Situation! Have ‘You’ suffered Loss… “Lately” or in the “Past”…? Does that “Loss”… keep creeping back: into your: “Thought Life?” Often Times… I have to go back to Jesus… and “Tell HIM”… “About IT”

I Must Tell Jesus

I must tell Jesus all of my trials;
I cannot bear these burdens alone;
In my distress He kindly will help me;
He ever loves and cares for His own.
I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus!
I cannot bear my burdens alone;
I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus!
Jesus can help me, Jesus alone.
I must tell Jesus all of my troubles;
He is a kind, compassionate Friend;
If I but ask Him, He will deliver,
And in my griefs with me He will blend.
Tempted and tried I need a great Savior,
One who can help my burdens to bear;
I must tell Jesus, I must tell Jesus;
He all my cares and sorrows will share,
Oh how the world to evil allures me!
O how my heart is tempted to sin!
I must tell Jesus; He will enable
Over the world the vic'try to win.
source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/

Love; in Christ, Roger / “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com                                                              
Ende…!