Sunday, October 30, 2011

“The Trial of your Faith – 101”…Blog



“The Trial of your Faith – 101”…Blog

*** (1Peter 1:5-6-7) Through faith you are being ‘protected’ by God's power; for a [eternal] salvation that is ready to be revealed at the end of time.
(1Pet 1:6) In this you greatly rejoice; though now for a little while you have to suffer various kinds of trials,
(1Pet 1:7) so that the genuineness of your faith; which is more valuable than gold that perishes when it is tested by fire; may result in praise, glory, and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

*** (Joh 20:25) So the other disciples kept telling him, "We have seen the Lord!" But he told them, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands; put my finger into them; and put my hand into his side; I will never believe!"
(John 20:26) A week later his disciples were again inside; and Thomas was with them. Even though the doors were shut, Jesus came; stood among them, and said, "Peace be with you."
(John 20:27) Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here, and look at my hands. Take your hand,; and put it into my side. Stop doubting, but believe."
(John 20:28) Thomas answered him, saying "My Lord and my God!"
(John 20:29) Jesus said to him, "Is it because you have seen me that you have believed? How blessed are those who have never seen me and yet have believed!"

“Christian or ‘Born Again’ – 101”…Blog.

Dear [Name Withheld],

This week I got the News… that you have “Stage 3 Cancer.” As you already know; I had Cancer ‘surgery & radiation’… some 10+ years ago. This ‘Truly’ is the… “Trial of Your Faith”…! Mankind has always thought that they had ‘Control’ of their lives… which is simply an… “Illusion!” God, the God of the Bible is in ‘Complete Control’ of everything; that comes into our lives… “Both Good & Evil!” You have been Born Again as long as I have… maybe even longer. When you were here in Florida; to visit your ‘Terminally Ill’ sister; I shared with ‘You’… “Please show me the “Bible Chapter & Verse!” There are many who ‘say’ they are Christians… but know ‘Nothing’… about God’s Holy Word! When one is ‘Truly Born Again’… His Holy Spirit… abides within and ‘Teaches’ us; and ‘Gives’ us… “Peace, Truth & Direction” [Romans 8:14]… in total agreement with His Words! But the option is… “Will ‘You’ accept God’s Will” in this matter… “Or Not…?God ‘never’ leads outside of His Holy Word… but ‘always’ in total agreement with it! Isn’t going home to “JESUS”… better than the “Things” of this life…?

*** (Job 2:9-10) And his wife said to him; Do you still hold to your integrity? Curse God and die!
(Job 2:10) But he said to her; You speak as one of the foolish ones speak. What? Shall we receive ‘good’ at the hand of God; and shall we not ‘receive’ evil? In all this; Job did not sin with his lips.

*** (Isaiah 45:5-6-7) I am The LORD Jehovah; and there is ‘none’ else; no God besides Me; I clothed you, though you have not known Me;
(Isa 45:6) that they may know from the rising of the sun; and to the sunset; that there is ‘none’ besides Me. I am The LORD Jehovah; and there is ‘none’ else;
(Isa 45:7) forming the light and creating darkness; making peace and creating evil. I The LORD Jehovah do ‘ALL’ these things.

*** (Exodus 4:11) And The LORD Jehovah said to him; Who has made man's mouth? Or who makes the dumb; or deaf; or the seeing; or the blind? Have not I; The LORD Jehovah?



*** (Matthew 13:19) When ‘anyone’ hears the Word of the kingdom; and ‘does not’ understand it; then the wicked one [Satan] comes and catches away; that which was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown by the wayside.

*** (Romans 8:28) And we know that all things work together for good; to those who love God; to those who are called according to His purpose.

*** (Luke 22:41) And He [Jesus] was withdrawn from them about a stone's throw. And He kneeled down and prayed,
(Luke 22:42) saying, Father [God]; if You are willing; remove this cup from Me. Yet not My will; but Yours be ‘done’.

*** (John 14:16-17) And I [Jesus] will pray the Father [God]; and He shall give you another Comforter; so that He [The Holy Spirit] may be with you forever, [John 7:38-39]
(John 14:17) the Spirit of Truth; whom the world ‘cannot’ receive; because it does not see Him; nor know Him. But you know Him; for He dwells with you and shall be in you. [Romans 8:9]

“Faith & Fear”… Cannot ‘Reside’… in the Human “MIND”… At the “Same TIME”…!

“FAITH – ‘vs’ – ‘Anything Else’ – 101”…Blog. (my)

Your “Test of Faith”… is whether ‘You’ believe: GOD and His Holy Word… “Or NOT?” Faith in the “Complete Sovereignty of GOD”… and what He has permitted into ‘Your’ life is… simply one more ‘Hurdle’ you must handle! How ‘You’… “Act or React”… to this: “Your ‘Trial’ of Your Faith”… will simply show ‘You & Others’; what ‘You’–“Truly Believe”…! May I warn ‘You’… the meds they are giving you; will affect your… “Mind, Will & Emotions”… as it does “All Cancer Patients? I personally; found it better to do with ‘Little’ – ‘More than More!’ Many of the “Psychotropic Drugs” they give Cancer patients; do more harm than good. “Morphine & Stadol”… seemed to work the best for my “Pain Management!” Your Mind… and God’s Grace… are still the most powerful helps… “Available ONLY to those who are truly…His!”

*** (Psalms 56:3) When I am afraid; I will trust in You [LORD].

*** (Jeremiah 12:5) If you have run with footmen; and they wore you out; then how can you compete with horses? And if you feel secure in the land of peace; then how will you do in the swelling of the Jordan?

*** (1Corinthians 9:27) No, I keep on beating my body and making it my slave so that; after I have preached to others; I myself will not somehow be disqualified.

*** (1Samuel 2:30) And Jehovah, the God of Israel says, I said indeed, Your house and the house of your father should walk before Me forever. = But now Jehovah says, = Be it far from Me! = For those who honor Me [God] I will honor, = and those that think little of Me shall be lightly regarded.

*** (2Samuel 24:24) And the king said to Araunah, No, but I will surely buy from you at a price. = And I will not offer burnt offerings = to Jehovah my God = of that which costs me nothing. = And David bought the threshing-floor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver.

*** (Hebrews 13:5) Keep your lives free from the love of money; and be content with what you have; for God has said, “I will ‘never’ leave you; or ‘abandon’ you.”

*** (2Corinthians 12:8-9-10) For this thing I be sought the Lord; ‘three’ times; that it might depart from me.
(2Co 12:9) And He said to me; My grace is sufficient for you; for My power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my weaknesses; that the power of Christ may overshadow me.
(2Co 12:10) Therefore I am pleased in weaknesses; in insults, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake; for when I am weak; then I am powerful.

*** (Hebrews 9:27) And as it is appointed to men once to die; but [immediately] after this the judgment,

Dealing with Death – 101 Blog

*** (Ecclesiastes 3:2) a time to be born, and a time to DIE; a time to plant, and a time to pull up what is planted;

Perhaps I may share with ‘You’ some “Options”…? This “FIRST” one… is probably the most important! “Hebrews 4:16” [below] in the Greek NT is a; “Command from GOD!” He is telling us to: “Come Boldly to ‘My Throne of Grace’… and ask for [Extra] ‘Grace & Mercy’… in ‘Your’ time of Trials!” If ‘You’ have not done that… please do so; immediately! Surely ‘You’ know; “You have not; because You ask not”…! [James 4:2-3]

*** (Hebrews 4:16) Therefore let us come boldly to the throne of grace; that we may obtain mercy; and find grace; to help in time of ‘need’.

The “SECOND” one is for God’s Wisdom… about Medical Treatment! With all the amazing advances in medical treatments; the ‘Death Rate’ is still; “One per Person!” What ‘You’ need to be concerned about is your… “Quality of Life”… for your ‘Last Days!” Those actually cured by medical procedure for “Stage 3 Cancer”; is very low. In the early 60’s… cancer patients… were treated with ‘Steroids & Growth’ hormones. Yes, these are the same ones… used illegally by Athletes of all sports today! The patient may have 6 months to live. They were in relatively good health; until their last few weeks. Today, a patient is given treatment; and they are sick due to the “Toxic Chemo Chemicals”… right up unto death! But with your science background… ‘You’ already know about “Toxics & Hazardous” materials! May I simply suggest… ‘You’… ask God for wisdom; “His Wisdom”… and then “Obey IT”…! Joni of “Joni & Friends” ministries had a father that died of Cancer. She wrote a book on; Terminal Pain Management… which has some very good material.

*** (James 1:5) Now if any of you lacks wisdom; he should ask God; Who gives to everyone generously without a rebuke; and it will be given to him.
(Jas 1:6) But he must ask in Faith; “Without ‘Any’ Doubts”; for the one who has doubts; is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.
(Jas 1:7)  Such a person should; not expect ‘to receive’ anything; from the Lord.

*** (Mark 9:23-24) Jesus said to him; “If you are able?' Everything is possible for the person who believes!”
(Mark 9:24) With tears flowing; the child's father at once cried out; “I do believe! Help my unbelief!”

The “THIRD” option is ‘Biblical Healing’…! First, I must qualify this issue. The real cases of “True Real Biblical Healings”… are ‘few & far’ between. Many falsely claim ‘healing’… who were never really ill. Others claim ‘resurrection’ from the dead… when their hearts only stopped and were restarted. True “Biological Death”… never occurred; where “Chemical Acidosis” sets in when the ‘blood & body’ have been without Oxygen; for 6-to-10 minutes! Your nurse husband can explain more. I have written a blog on “True Biblical Healing”… so ‘You’ may look at that option! Oh yes, I have included some Bible verses for you to see; but pleases ‘do not’ make them say something; that they do not say…? Remember those “Healing Miracles” in the Bible… were to validate; the “Ministry of Christ Jesus”… and after He returned to Heaven; the ‘preaching’ of His Apostles.

*** (Luke 18:1) Jesus told his disciples a parable; about their need to pray; all the time; and never give up.

*** (James 5:13-14-15) Is anyone of you suffering? He should keep on praying. Is anyone cheerful? He should keep reciting psalms.
(Jas 5:14) Is anyone of you sick? He should call for the elders of the church; and they should pray for him; and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord.
(Jas 5:15) And the prayer offered in faith will save the person who is sick. The Lord will raise him up; and if he has committed any sins; he will be forgiven.

*** (Luke 22:42) saying, Father [God]; if You are willing; remove this cup from Me. Yet not My will; but Yours be ‘done’.

1Thes 5:21 Prove All Things… Physical Healing is “NOT” promised to the NT believer! But God’s Grace is for ‘each & every’… Situation!

“Biblical Healing – 101”…Blog.

Thank You for allowing me… to share these thoughts with ‘You!’ Remember, when One’s work is done… it is time to leave… because “it is written”…

*** (2Corinthains 5:7-8) for we walk by faith; not by sight;
(2Cor 5:8) then we are confident and we are pleased; rather to ‘go away’ from home out of the body; and to come ‘home’ to the Lord.

Love; in Christ, Roger / “Psalms 138:2”…!
Ende…!

“The Trial of your Faith – 101”…Blog
(1Peter 1:7) so that the genuineness of your faith; which is more valuable than gold that perishes when it is tested by fire; may result in praise, glory, and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.