Monday, September 24, 2012

“A Sabbatical [Rest] – 101” …Blog.




“A Sabbatical [Rest] – 101” …Blog.

*** (1Kings 19:9-to-13) And he came there to a cave and stayed there. And behold, the Word of Jehovah came to him, and He said to him, What are you doing here, Elijah?
(1Ki 19:10) And he said, I have been very zealous for Jehovah the God of Hosts. For the sons of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, thrown down Your altars, and have slain Your prophets with the sword. And I, I alone, am left. And they seek to take my life away.
(1Ki 19:11) And He said, Go forth and stand on the mountain before the LORD Jehovah. And, behold; the LORD Jehovah passed by, and a great and strong wind tore the mountains, and broke the rocks in pieces before the LORD Jehovah. But the LORD Jehovah was not in the wind. And after the wind was an earthquake; but the LORD Jehovah was not in the earthquake.
(1Ki 19:12) And after the earthquake was a fire; but the LORD Jehovah was not in the fire. And after the fire; was a still, small voice.
(1Ki 19:13) And it happened when Elijah heard, he wrapped his face in his mantle and went out, and stood at the cave entrance. And behold, a voice came to him and said, What are you doing here, Elijah?

*** (Romans 11:2-to-6) God did not thrust out His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture said in Elijah, how he pleaded with God against Israel, saying,
(Rom 11:3) "Lord, they killed Your prophets and dug down Your altars, and I am left alone, and they seek my life."
(Rom 11:4) But what does the Divine [GOD] answer say to him? "I have reserved to Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal."
(Rom 11:5) Even so then, also in this present time a remnant according to the election of grace has come into being.
(Rom 11:6) But if by grace, then it is no more of works; otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it is of works, then it is no more of grace; otherwise work is no more work.

*** (Psalms 46:10) Be still; and know that I am God! I will be praised among the nations; I will be praised in the earth.
“Be Still – 101”…Blog.

May I share…? I am taking a break from my Blogs and Face Book for about ‘3 weeks’: “Alone!” This will begin on Wednesday: September 26, 2012. Unless our Lord calls me “Home”… I plan to be back. Also please not, I will ‘Not’ be using my “Internet or Email”. There will be Absolutely NO way of contacting me! I need some time for a project and to be alone without any distractions of any kind. Part of this time, I will use to do some writing. Part of this time, I will endeavor by the Grace of God… to hear that… “Still Small Voice”…! Usually Christ speaks to me directly from His Holy Word. The Holy Spirit… “Illuminates the Truth of God”… and opens my understanding. I would earnestly desire your prayers for me in this time? Thank You in advance for praying.


*** (James 4:13-to-17) Come now, those saying, Today or tomorrow we will go into such a city and spend a year there, and we will trade and will make a profit,
(Jas 4:14) who do not know of the morrow. For what is your life? For it is a vapor, which appears for a little time, and then disappears.
(Jas 4:15) Instead of you saying, If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.
(Jas 4:16) But now you boast in your presumptions. All such boasting is evil.
(Jas 4:17) Therefore to him who knows to do good, and does not do it, to him it is sin.

 *** (Ephesians 5:17) Therefore do not be unwise [foolish]; but understand what the will of the Lord is. [His will = always equals = His Holy Word!]

*** (2Timothy 2:3-to-7) Therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
(2Ti 2:4) No one who wars tangles with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who chose him to be a soldier.
(2Ti 2:5) And also if anyone competes, he is not crowned unless he competes lawfully.
(2Ti 2:6) It is right for the laboring farmer to partake first of the fruits.
(2Ti 2:7) Consider what I say, and the Lord will give you understanding in all things.

*** (1Jn 5:19-20-21) We know that we are of God, and all the world lies in evil.
(1Jn 5:20) And we know that the Son of God has come, and He has given us an understanding so that we may know Him who is true. And we are in Him that is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and the everlasting life.
(1Jn 5:21) Little children, guard yourselves from idols. Amen.

*** (Ephesians 5:9) For the Fruit of the [Holy] Spirit consists of every form of Goodness, Righteousness, and “TRUTH”.
“The Fruit of the Holy Spirit – 101”…Blog. [1/7]
...
*** (Luke 13:6-to-9) Then Jesus told them this parable: "A man had a fig tree that had been planted in his vineyard. He went to look for fruit on it but didn't find any.
(Luk 13:7) So he said to the gardener, 'Look here! For three years I have been coming to look for fruit on this tree but haven't found any. Cut it down! Why should it waste the soil?'
(Luk 13:8) But the gardener replied, 'Sir, leave it alone for one more year, until I dig around it and fertilize it.
(Luk 13:9) Maybe next year it'll bear fruit. If not, then cut it down.'"

Love; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com  
Ende…!