Monday, October 29, 2012

“Who Moved – 108” …Blog.




“Who Moved – 108” …Blog.


 ‘Who’ Moved…?

The Complete Authority!

When did GOD leave “You” in Control…?  Answer: Absolutely “NEVER!”

*** (Isaiah 55:6-to-11) Seek The LORD while He may be found; call on Him while He is near.
(Isa 55:7) Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return to The LORD, and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.
(Isa 55:8) For My thoughts are ‘Not’ your thoughts, ‘Nor’ your ways My ways, says The LORD.
(Isa 55:9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. [Matthew 24:35]
(Isa 55:10) For as the rain comes down, and the snow from the heavens, and does not return there, but waters the earth, and makes it bring out and bud, and give seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
(Isa 55:11) so shall My Word be, which goes out of My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I [God] please, and it shall certainly do what I [God] sent it to do.

*** (Psalms 138:2) I will worship toward Your holy temple, and praise Your name: for Your loving-kindness and for Your Truth's sake; for “You” [God] have magnified Your Word above all Your name.

*** (Isaiah 44:6) So says the LORD, the King of Israel, and His redeemer Lord of Hosts; I am the First, and I am the Last; and besides Me there is no God. [Revelation 2:8]

*** (Numbers 23:19) God is ‘Not’ a man that He should LIE: neither the son of man that He should repent. Has He said, and shall He not do it? [Yes!] Or has He spoken, and shall He not make it good? [Yes!]

*** (Genesis 18:25) Far be it from “You” [God] to act in this manner; to kill the righteous with the wicked. And far be it from “You’’, that the righteous should be as the wicked. Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? [Absolutely YES!]

*** (Malachi 3:6) For I am the LORD; I change ‘Not!’ Because of this “You” sons of Jacob are not destroyed.

*** (Hebrews 13:8) Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today-and forever!

*** (Luke 6:46) And why do “You” call Me [Jesus] Lord, Lord, and “Do Not Do”: what I [Jesus] say?

*** (Isaiah 28:13) But the Word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

*** (James 1:22) Keep on being ‘Doers’ of the Word, and ‘Not’ merely hearers who “Deceive” themselves.

*** (John 12:47-to-50) And if any one hears My Words and does ‘NOT’ believe; I [Jesus] do not [Now] judge him; for I do not come [this first time] to judge the world, but to save the world.
(John 12:48) He who rejects Me [Jesus] and does not receive My Words has One: Who judges him; the Word that I [Jesus] have spoken; the same [Holy Word of God] shall judge him in the: “Last Day.”
(John 12:49) For I [Jesus] have ‘Not’ spoken of Myself; but the Father [God]: Who sent Me [Jesus] gave Me a command: what I should say: and what I should speak.
(John 12:50) And I know that His command is life everlasting. Therefore whatever I [Jesus] speak, even as the Father [God] said to Me: so I speak.

*** (Jeremiah 23:29) Is not My Word like a fire? Says the LORD; and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?

*** (Hebrews 4:12) For the ‘ Word’ of God is ‘Living’ and ‘Active’, sharper than any double-edged sword, piercing until it divides soul and spirit, joints and marrow, as it judges the thoughts and purposes of the heart.
(Heb 4:13) No creature can hide from Him, but all are naked and helpless before the eyes of the One [God]: to Whom we ‘MUST’ give a word of account. [Ecclesiastes 12:13-14]

What is the position… “You” take in your mind, heart & soul? It is the “Only One” of the “Holy Word of God”…? Or is it ‘Another’…?

What justification… for your Divorce: did “You” share with ‘Others?’ Was it the Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth…?

Did “You” allow… your ‘Mate’ to SHARE: their “Side of the Conflict”…? Your facts are “Not Truth”: BUT: Only, ‘Your’ side of the Conflict! [Matthew 18:16]

Did GOD give “You’’… permission to Divorce your Mate…? You say “You” Love Jesus, don’t “You?”

Please answer: “Yes or NO”…?

How did He [God] give “You” that Permission…?

What Bible verses… did “You” violate: to justify your actions…? Do “You” even care…?

If it wasn’t HIM [God]… then it was: “ONLY, Your Sinful SELF”… and Not GOD! And “You” still say “You”: Love Jesus…? He GOD, absolutely “NEVER” Violates: His Holy Word…!

*** (Luke 4:4) Jesus answered him, "It is written, 'One must not live on bread alone: but on every Word of God. [Deuteronomy 8:3-4]

“Not by Bread ‘Alone’ – 101” …Blog.

‘Who’ Moved…?


Love; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com  
Ende…!