Monday, December 2, 2013

“Not by Power nor by Might – 101” …Blog.



“Not by Power nor by Might – 101” …Blog.

*** (Zechariah 4:6) Then he answered and spoke to me, saying, This is the Word of the LORD Jehovah to Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the LORD Jehovah of Hosts.

*** (2Corinthians 4:7) But we have this Treasure [Romans 8:9] in earthen [our human bodies] vessels; that the excellency of the [His Holy Spirit] Power; may be of God; and –> ‘NOT’ of us.

*** (Luke 18:18-19) Then an official asked Jesus, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
(Luke 18:19) Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me good? Nobody is good except for “One” –> “God”. [Genesis 18:25]

“None good but ‘One’ [God] -101” …Blog.
Is there any Good in You…? Please answer, “Yes or NO”…? Only, God knows that we have “No Goodness” in any of ‘US!’ Here in America, many families celebrated Thanksgiving together. Many even ‘Prayed before Dinner’, thanking God for all their Bounty! Did God hear those prayers of thanksgiving to Him or… “NOT”…? [Psalms 66:18] Is God satisfied with your “Lip Service to Him”, a few days of the year? Or is HE, interested in your ‘Day by Day’… “Heart Attitude”…? Do You remember your OT Scriptures, how GOD “Rejected Saul”, because of his “Repeated Disobedience?” Samuel was commanded to choose another ‘King of Israel’ and did so with King David. Samuel even though of Saul’s replacement, as a ‘Man above Many’, as Saul was. He wrongly thought that “Eliab”, David’s older brother might be the one. Why? Simply because he was like Saul: in physical prowess! But God was interested in “Heart Obedience!” May I simply ask, what is your heart like IN… “Obedience to Christ Jesus” and His Holy Word…?

*** (1Samuel 16:7) But the LORD Jehovah said to Samuel, Do Not look on his face, Nor on his height, because I [God] have refused him. For He [God] does Not see as man sees. For man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD Jehovah looks on the heart.

*** (Micah 6:8) He has shown you; O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you; but to do justice; and to love mercy; and to walk humbly ‘with’ your God?

*** (1Samuel 2:30) And the LORD Jehovah, the God of Israel says, I said indeed, Your house and the house of your father should walk before Me forever. But now Jehovah the LORD says, = Be it far from Me! = For those who honor Me [God] I will honor, = and those that think little of Me shall be lightly regarded.

*** (Luke 6:26) Woe to you when all men shall speak well of you! For so their fathers did to the “False Prophets”.

*** (Job 9:20) If I [Job] justify myself, my own mouth shall condemn me; though I am perfect; He [God] shall declare me perverse.

Do You meet with Christ Jesus in His Holy Word, “Daily”…? What else could be more important than that…? Christ Jesus met with His Heavenly Father, “Daily!” [Mark 1:35] Throughout the four gospels, He Christ, met with Him, before and during and after, “Ministry!” Surely You know the Bible verse(1Thessalonians 5:17)  “Pray without ceasing.” ‘Each & Every’: Truly Born Child of God, needs to have that humbleness of heart… that our ‘Total Dependence’ is on Him… and Not on our human abilities! In any situation of life, do You depend on your past experience… OR do You ask the LORD for His Wisdom…? Just this past week, I prayed… “James 1:5-to-8”… and He answered. After following His leading, the situation worked out for His glory! Our dependence should always be on: His Wisdom & His Understanding… found in His Holy Word: “Alone”…!

*** (2Corinthains 3:5) NOT that we are sufficient of ourselves, to think “Anything” as of ourselves; But our sufficiency is of God [Alone];

*** (2Corinthains 4:16) That's why we are Not discouraged. No, even if our outer man is Wearing out, our inner man is being renewed: Day by Day. [John 15:1-2-3]

*** (James 1:5-to-8) Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, Who gives to everyone generously without a rebuke, and it will be given to him.
(Jas 1:6) But he must ask in faith, Without ANY Doubts, for the one who has doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.
(Jas 1:7) Such a person should NOT expect to receive anything from the Lord.
(Jas 1:8) He is a Double-Minded man, Unstable in all he undertakes.

*** (1Peter 3:15) but sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and be ready Always to give an answer to everyone who asks you a reason of the Hope in you, with meekness and fear;

*** (Proverbs 4:7) Wisdom is the main thing; get Wisdom; and with ALL your getting get Understanding.

“The Four Gospels – 101”…Blog.

How old are You…? How many Christmases can You remember…? Were all of them “Good Ones?” Are You expecting those… “Same Fuzzy Feelings”… this year…? Or are You open to how You might be used by God: to minister to… “Others”…? When we depend on… “Good Feelings”… we LOSE: our needed dependence upon the Holy Spirit of GOD!  Often times our “Good Human Experiences”… Leave OUT: His “Grace, Mercy & Love”…! In doing the ‘Same Things’ year by year… we expect the ‘Same Experiences!’ When was the Last TIME… You met with Christ Jesus in His Holy Word… and experienced a “New Fresh Revelation”… from those same Bible verses? The Holy Word of God is a Living ONE… and Not a stagnant one! The Indwelling Holy Spirit in those… Truly Born Again… is the Only One WHO can do that! IF His Holy Word seems stagnant to You, who then is at fault…? Could it be that You… have NOT Prepared Your Heart… to meet with Him…? In Church You prepare your heart, before Communion… “Don’t You”…?

*** (1Corinthains 11:23-to-32) For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you-how the Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took a loaf of bread,
(1Cor 11:24) gave thanks for it, and broke it in pieces, saying, "This is my body that is for you. Keep doing this in memory of me."
(1Cor 11:25) He did the same with the cup after the supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood. As often as you drink from it, keep doing this in memory of me."
(1Cor 11:26) For as often as you eat this bread and drink from this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes.
(1Cor 11:27) Therefore, whoever eats the bread or drinks from the cup in an unworthy manner will be held responsible for the Lord's body and blood.
(1Cor 11:28) A person must examine himself and then eat the bread and drink from the cup.
(1Cor 11:29) For the one who eats and drinks without recognizing the body eats and drinks judgment on himself.
(1Cor 11:30) That's why so many of you are Weak and Sick and a considerable number are Dying.
(1Cor 11:31) But if we judged ourselves correctly, we would not be judged.
(1Cor 11:32) Now, while we are being judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined lest we be condemned along with the world.

… May I share a personal story…? I have been Born Again for some years. It has been my practice to meet with Jesus in His Holy Word… ‘Each morning’… “Mark 1:35 & 1Samuel 3:21.” I alternate between NT & OT books… as our Lord leads me… “Romans 8:14”. One morning I was reading… “2Chronicles 12:14” and was “Convicted by God’s Holy Spirit”… that I was ‘NOT’ practicing His Word [James 1:22]; in ‘NOT’ preparing my heart [Ezra 7:10]: before reading His Word. According to “Proverbs 28:13” & “1John 1:5-to-10”… I immediately ‘confessed & changed’ my “Actions”… and have made this my ‘practice’… for some many years.

*** (Mark 7:6-7-8) He [Jesus] told them, "Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites. As it is written, 'These people honor me with their Lips: –> but their Hearts are far from Me [God]. (Isaiah 29:13)
(Mark 7:7) Their Worship of Me is Empty: –> because they teach human rules as doctrines.'
(Mark 7:8) You ‘Abandon’ the Commandment of God: –> and hold to ‘human’ tradition."

It was the Holy Spirit… Who brought to my mind… “Ezra 7:10”… and I adopted that as ‘Obedience to Christ’…!

BEFORE: ‘Any’ spiritual practice… “Prayer, Bible Study, Praise” and Yes… even Witnessing to others… “1Peter 3:15”… I needed a Prepared Heart! 

Also I remembered… “1Corinthians 11:28-to-32”… and it ‘all’ made sense! God, Our Lord, wants a “Prepared Heart”… before we come to Him! It was the Holy Spirit of God… that ‘used’ His Holy Word… to change not only my mind… and my heart… “But To Obey Him”… out of His Love for me… and my Love for Him! … “Luke 17:10!”

*** (1Corinthains 4:2) And the rest, it is sought among stewards that one be found “FAITHFUL”.

*** (James 1:22) Keep on being “Doers” of the Word: and “NOT” merely hearers, who ‘Deceive’ themselves.

*** (Mark 1:35) And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, HE [Jesus] went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. [Worshiped]

“Daily: Spiritual ‘Decisions’ – 101”…Blog.

As long as I am in this “Body of Flesh”… it will fight against His “Indwelling Holy Spirit!” The one I feed the “MOST”… will be the Strongest! The Flesh & the Spirit war against each other. Unless one knows this Truth, they will NOT understand this conflict. Perhaps a simple example? Does a soldier go out to battle… ‘Unprepared”…? Absolutely “NOT!” Christ Jesus called US… His Soldiers… “2Timothy 2:3-4-5”…! This spiritual conflict will continued, ‘day by day’… till He redeems our bodies! Self–discipline is easily recognized in any Olympic Athlete. But Many of the Christian Solders of Christ… miss this Truth! Many more think they are HIS… but do NOT Know… “Matthew 7:21-22-23” & “Matthew 7:13-to-18”…!

*** (2Corinthains 13:5) EXAMINE yourselves; whether you are in the faith; PROVE your own selves. Do you NOT know your own selves; That Jesus Christ is in you [Romans 8:9]; UNLESS you are reprobates?

*** (Romans 7:18-to-25) For I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my flesh. For I have the desire to do what is right, but I cannot carry it out.
(Rom 7:19)  For I don't do the good I want to do, but instead do the evil that I don't want to do.
(Rom 7:20)  But if I do what I don't want to do, I am no longer the one who is doing it, but it is the sin that lives in me.
(Rom 7:21)  So I find this to be a law: when I want to do what is good, evil is right there with me.
(Rom 7:22)  For I delight in the law of God in my inner being,
(Rom 7:23)  but I see in my body a different law waging war with the law in my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin that exists in my body.
(Rom 7:24)  What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?
(Rom 7:25)  Thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with my mind I myself serve the law of God, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.

*** (2Timothy 2:3-4-5) Join me in suffering like a good soldier = of Christ Jesus.
(2Tim 2:4) No one serving in the military = gets mixed up in civilian matters = for his aim is to please his commanding officer. [Christ Jesus]
(2Tim 2:5) Moreover, no one who is an athlete wins a prize = unless he competes according to the Rules.

Love [Agape]; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com  
Ende…!