Thursday, December 5, 2013

“The Vanity of ‘Jealousy’ – 101” …Blog.




“The Vanity of ‘Jealousy’ – 101” …Blog.

*** (Proverbs 27:4) Wrath is cruel, and anger is overwhelming; but who is able to stand before Envy [Jealousy]?

*** (Titus 3:3) After all, we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, and misled. We were Slaves to many kinds of lusts and pleasures, spending our days in Malice and “Jealousy”. We were despised, and we hated one another. [Hebrews 2:15]

*** (Ephesians 4:17) Therefore, I tell you and insist on in the Lord NOT to live any longer like the gentiles live, thinking worthless thoughts. [Jealousy]
(Eph 4:18) They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of their ignorance and hardness of heart.
(Eph 4:19) Since they have lost all sense of Shame, they have abandoned themselves to sensuality and practice every kind of sexual perversion without restraint.
(Eph 4:20) However, that is Not the way you came to know Christ.
(Eph 4:21) Surely you have listened to Him and have been taught by Him, since Truth is in Jesus. [John 17:17]

*** (Romans 13:14) But You put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and do Not take thought beforehand for the lusts of the flesh. [Jealousy]

*** (Ecclesiastes 1:2) Vanity of vanities, says the preacher; vanity of vanities! All is vanity. [Jealousy]

Malcolm Forbs, founder of Forbs magazine coined a phrase. “He that dies with the Most Toys – “Wins”…! That is a good definition of the “Opulence & Excess” of our American Society. Plastic surgeons have a thriving business, as people want to be ‘Someone’ they are Not: by fixing the Outside! Yet the heart of mankind still remains, “Debauched!” Do You really believe those Granite counter tops in your kitchen: make You any better? Your neighbor only as the Formica ones and You made sure to mention it to them: how much better Granite is? And yet over one third of the world goes to bed hungry. ‘One in eight’ children here in America goes to bed hungry. Actually, all advertising is meant to… “Gender Dissatisfaction”… in what You now own. Are You jealous over a friendship someone has…? Or their ‘Vehicle’ or their ‘House’…? Satan used the same strategy to trick Eve, into disobedience to God: causing the Curse to come upon all mankind!

*** (Genesis 3:2-to-7) And the woman said to the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden.
(Gen 3:3) But of the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.
(Gen 3:4) And the serpent said [Lied] to the woman, You shall not surely die,
(Gen 3:5) for God knows that in the day you eat of it, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as God, knowing good and evil.
(Gen 3:6) And when the woman Saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was Pleasing to the eyes, and a tree to be Desired to make wise, she took of its fruit, and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate. [1Timothy 2:14]
(Gen 3:7) And the eyes of both of them were opened. And they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made girdles for themselves.

*** (Isaiah 28:13) But the Word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept; precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go; and fall backward [backslide]; and be broken; and snared; and taken.

*** (Romans 5:10-11-12) For if when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
(Rom 5:11) And not only so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the reconciliation.
(Rom 5:12) Therefore, even as through one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed on all men inasmuch as all sinned:

*** (Luke 6:26) Woe to you when all men shall speak well of you! For so their fathers did to the “False Prophets”.

*** (Job 9:20) If I justify myself,
my own mouth shall condemn me; though I am perfect; He [God] shall declare me perverse. [Luke 18:18-19]

“Self Esteem? – 101”…Blog.

Do You realize that ‘Jealousy’ even tempted the Apostles of Christ…? The Holy Word of GOD, always shines as “LIGHT”… on our SIN/SINS… exposing it. Yes “Many” will NOT: “Confess & Forsake” those Sins! Simple obedience to His Holy Word: appears “Complicated” when we want to ‘Entertain’ the Vanity of Jealousy’… within our “Minds & Hearts!” Everything comes to the Real Born Again Disciple of Christ… through the “Permissive Will”… of their Heavenly Father GOD! Be it “Wealth or Poverty!” Be it “Sickness or Health!” Remember the… “Just will live by Faith”…? Many forget their Scriptures… “Job 2:9-10” & “Matthew 5:45”…!

*** (Matthew 5:48) Therefore be perfect, even as your Father in Heaven is perfect.

*** (Matthew 6:31-to-34) Therefore do Not be anxious, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, With what shall we be clothed?
(Matt 6:32) For the nations seek after all these things. For your heavenly Father knows that you have need of all these things.
(Matt 6:33) But seek First the kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you.
(Matt 6:34) Therefore do Not be anxious about tomorrow; for tomorrow shall be anxious for its own things. Sufficient to the day is the Evil of it. [1Jn 5:19]

*** (John 21:19-to-23) Now He [Jesus] said this to show by what kind of death he would glorify God. After saying this, He told him, "Keep following Me."
(John 21:20) Peter turned around and noticed the disciple whom Jesus kept loving following them. He was the one who had put his head on Jesus' chest at the supper and had said, "Lord, who is the one who is going to betray you?"
(John 21:21) When Peter saw him, he said, "Lord, what about him?" [Jealousy]
(John 21:22) Jesus said to him, "If it is my will for him to remain until I come, how does that concern you? You must keep following Me!"
(John 21:23) So the rumor spread among the brothers that this disciple wasn't going to die. Yet Jesus didn't say to him that he wasn't going to die, but, "If it is my will for him to remain until I come, how does that concern you?"

*** (Mark 10:35-to-40) And James and John, the sons of Zebedee, came up to Him [Jesus], saying, Master, we desire that You should do for us Whatever we shall ask.
(Mark 10:36) And He said to them, What do you desire that I should do for you?
(Mark 10:37) They said to Him, Grant to us that we may sit, one on Your right hand and the other on Your left hand, in Your glory.
(Mark 10:38) But Jesus said to them, You do NOT know what you ask. Can you drink of the cup that I drink of, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?
(Mark 10:39) And they said to Him, We can. And Jesus said to them, You shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of, and with the baptism that I am baptized with you shall be baptized.
(Mark 10:40) But to sit on My right hand and on My left is NOT Mine to give, but to those for whom it is Prepared. [Matthew 19:28]

*** (Proverbs 30:7-8-9) I have asked Two [2] things from You [Lord]; do Not deny them before I die;
(Pro 30:8) remove far from me vanity and a lying word; give me neither poverty or riches; tear for me my portion of bread, [James 1:17-18]
(Pro 30:9) lest I be full and deceive, and say, Who is the LORD Jehovah? Or lest I be poor, and steal, and violate the name of my God.

 “True Riches – 101”…Blog.

*** (Micah 6:8) He [God] has shown you; O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you; but to do Justice; and to love Mercy; and to Walk Humbly; with your God?

*** (Matthew 16:26) For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

During my lifetime, there have been Few… who I would really call Friends! Surely there have been MANY Acquaintances! May I share an experience: at the Orange County Airport, “John Wayne Airport” California. I was in line next to Reggie Jackson, the ball player. I asked him, “Excuse me Mr. Jackson, may I have an Autograph?” He obliged me and I thanked him. Shortly thereafter, I was sharing with an airline crew member my experience. She said, “I get my Hair done where he does and he ‘Never’ would give me One!” You could see the Jealousy in her eyes, when I showed her my Autograph. Then I asked her, “Do You call Him: Reggie?” She answered in the Affirmative!  I told her that I addressed Him as, “Mr. Jackson!” She showed “NO Respect”, and then had… “NO Autograph!” Knowing about “Someone” does NOT mean… immediate access! Many here in America know about “Christ Jesus” but do NOT intimately know His as… “Savior & Lord!” May I please ask… “What will He say to You on the DAY… when we ALL… stand before Him as Judge”…?

“What do ‘You’ know about ‘Prayer?” – 101” …Blog.

Did “Christ JESUS”… Say… “Some”… “Few”… or… “MANY”… ?
 
He Christ Jesus, said… “MANY”…!

*** (Matthew 7:21-22-23) NOT Everyone = who says to Me [Jesus], Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven.
(Matt 7:22) MANY = will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your name, and through Your name throw out demons, and through Your name do many wonderful works?
(Matt 7:23) And then I [Jesus] will say to them = I never knew you! = Depart from Me, those working Lawlessness!

False Christians – 101 Blog [1/4]
*** (John 6:37) "ALL” that the Father [God] gives Me [Jesus]; shall come to Me, and the one who comes to Me; I will in no way cast out.

*** (John 6:44) No man can come to Me [Jesus], except the Father [God] which hath sent Me draw [Compel] him: and I [Jesus] will raise him up at the last day.

*** (John 5:39-40) You examine the Scriptures carefully because you suppose = that in them you have eternal life.  Yet they testify about Me [Jesus].
(John 5:40) But you are ‘NOT’ willing to come to Me [Jesus] to have life.

Love [Agape]; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com  
Ende…!