Monday, May 11, 2015

“Do NOT Keep Silent – 101” …Blog.



“Do NOT Keep Silent – 101” …Blog.

*** (Jeremiah 1:8) Do NOT be afraid of their faces; for I am with you to deliver you, says the LORD Jehovah.

*** (Ezekiel 2:7) And you shall speak My Words to them; whether they will hear; or whether they will forbear; for they are [most] rebellious.

*** (Titus 2:11-to-15) For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
(Tit 2:12) teaching us that having denied ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live discreetly, righteously and godly, in this present world,
(Tit 2:13) looking for the blessed hope, and the appearance of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
(Tit 2:14) Who gave Himself for us that He might redeem us from all iniquity and purify to Himself a special people, zealous of good works.
(Tit 2:15) Speak these things, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.

Does GOD have to use… “Another DONKEY”… Because You are Ashamed: to Speak… “His Holy Word”…?

“The NT Born Again & REFUTE with All Authority – 101”
*** (Acts 17:11) And these were more noble = than those of Thessalonica, = in that they received = the Word = with all readiness of mind = and = searched the Scriptures = “DAILY” = to see if those things were so [or Not].

This AM I was having my morning Quiet Time, “Mark 1:35… with our LORD, in the book of Acts. In Acts 18:9 these Words: Jumped off my Page. “Do Not Keep Silent!” How many times have You kept Silent: fearful to ”Offend an Un-Believer”…? IF I had a dollar for each time I was called a…. “Bible Thumper”… I would be Financially Wealthy! Christ Jesus, when HE Judges us ALL… is the Ultimate Bible Thumper…!

*** (John 12:48) He who rejects Me [Jesus] and does not receive My Words; has One who judges him; the Word that I have spoken; the same shall ‘Judge’ him in the “Last Day”. [1Corinthains 3:13-14-15]

*** (1Corinthains 11:30) That's WHY so Many of you [Christians] are WEAK; and SICK; and a Considerable number are DYING.

*** (1Corinthains 3:13-14-15) each one's work shall be revealed. For the Day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try each one's work as to what kind it is.
(1Co 3:14) If anyone's work which he built remains, he shall receive a reward.
(1Co 3:15) If anyone's work shall be burned up, he shall suffer Loss. But he shall be saved, yet so as by fire.

*** (Micah 2:7) House of Jacob, it is said, The Spirit of Jehovah the LORD is limited; if these are His doings. Do not My Words do Good to him who walks uprightly?


“Accusatory – 101”…Blog.

*** (Isaiah 5:20) Woe to those who call evil good and good evil; who put darkness for light and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

*** (Jeremiah 13:23) Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard its spots? Then you also may do good; who are ‘Accustomed’ to: Doing Evil!

*** (Ezekiel 3:18-to-21) When I [God] say to the wicked, You shall surely die; and you do Not give him warning, Nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked one shall die in his iniquity; But I [God] will require his blood at your hand. [Jude 1:3-4]
(Ezek 3:19) Yet IF you warn the wicked, and he does Not turn from his wickedness Nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; But you have delivered your soul.
(Ezek 3:20) And when the righteous turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and when I [God] lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die. Because you have Not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall Not be remembered; But his blood I will require at your hand. [1Corinthains 11:30]
(Ezek 3:21) But IF you warn the righteous so that the righteous does Not sin, and if he does Not sin, he shall surely live because he is warned; Also you have delivered your soul.

How LONG have You Claimed to be a “Christian”…? Or how long have You been Truly Born Again by His Holy Spirit [Romans 8:9]…?Here in America, “MANY” Falsely Claim to Know GOD…! QUESTION: If You do NOT know His Holy Word… HOW THEN… Do You know HIM… as “Savior & Lord”…? Many know Religion, but FEW can… ‘Validate their Belief’… with His Holy Word…! You do KNOW that HE – Christ Jesus – will Judge your Rewards with His Holy Word…. “Don’t You”…? <MANY> Who do NOT know His Holy Word… Falsely Make Claims… about God and His Workings with Mankind! Those <MANY> only have Religion and NOT a Relationship with HIM… based on the Finished Work of Redemption,: by Christ Jesus, the “Passover Lamb of God!”  IF You do NOT read & study You Bible DAILY… Perhaps You should EXAMINE Your Relationship with HIM…?

*** (Psalms 119:97)  MEM: Oh how I love Your Law! It is my meditation all the day.
(Psa 119:98)  Through Your Commandments You make me wiser than my enemies, for they are ever with me.
(Psa 119:99)  I have more understanding than all my teachers; for Your Testimonies are my prayer.
(Psa 119:100)  I understand more than the old men, because I keep Your Commandments.
(Psa 119:101)  I have kept my feet from every evil way, so that I might keep Your Word.
(Psa 119:102)  I have not departed from Your judgments; for You have taught me.
(Psa 119:103)  How sweet are Your Words to my taste! More than honey to my mouth!
(Psa 119:104)  Through Your Commandments I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way.

*** (Psalms 119:105)  NUN: Your Word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path.
(Psa 119:106)  I have sworn, and I raised it, that I will keep Your righteous judgments.
(Psa 119:107)  I am afflicted very much; O LORD Jehovah, give me life according to Your Word.
(Psa 119:108)  I pray You, take the free-will offerings of my mouth, O LORD Jehovah, and teach me Your judgments.
(Psa 119:109)  My life is in my hand daily; yet I do NOT forget Your Law.
(Psa 119:110) The wicked have laid a snare for me; yet I do not go astray from Your Commandments.
(Psa 119:111)  I have taken Your testimonies as an inheritance forever; for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
(Psa 119:112)  I have bowed down my heart to do Your Precepts always to the end.

*** (Psalms 138:2) I will worship toward Your holy temple, and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth's sake; for You have magnified = Your Word = above all Your Name.
*** (Psalms 119:11) I have hidden Your Word in my heart; so that I might not sin against You [Lord].

*** (Proverbs 4:7) Wisdom is the main thing; get wisdom; and with all your getting get Understanding.

*** (Jeremiah 23:29)
Is not My Word like a FIRE? Says the LORD Jehovah; and like a Hammer that breaks the rock in pieces? [Sword: Hebrews 4:11-12-13]


“WHO – is the Word of God? – 101” …Blog.

*** (Proverbs 30:4) WHO has gone up to Heaven and has come down? WHO has gathered the wind in His fists? WHO has bound the waters in His garments? WHO has established all the ends of the earth? What is His Name, and what is His Son's Name? Surely you know.

…. Do “YOU” know that the Word... “LORD” in the ‘English’ Bible is from the Hebrew OT & Greek NT... for the WORD.... “JEHOVAH”...!
 
Only a Few…!

1. Elohim… “God” His power and might… Genesis 1:1 & Psalms 19:1.
2. El-Elyon… “Most High God... Gen 14:17-20, Isaiah 14:13-14.
3. El Olam… “The Everlasting God”… Isaiah 40:28-31.
4. El Roi… “The Strong One that sees”… Genesis 16:13.
5. El Shaddi… “God Almighty”… Genesis 17:1 & Psalms 91:3.
6. Adonai… “Lord”, the Lordship of God… Malachi 1:6.
7. Jehovah… “(Yahweh) The Lord, God’s Eternal Nature… Genesis 2”4.
8. Jehovah-Jireh… “The Lord will provide”… Genesis 22:13-14.
9. Jehovah-Maccaddeshem… “The Lord your sanctifier”… Exodus 31:13.
10. Jehovah-Nissi… ‘The Lord our banner”… Exodus 17:15.
11. Jehovah-Rapha… “The Lord our healer”… Exodus 15:26.
12. Jehovah-Rohi… “The Lord my shepherd”… Psalms 23:1.
13. Jehovah-Sabboah… “The Lord of Hosts”… Isaiah 6:1-to-3.
14. Jehovah-Shalom… “The Lord is peace”… Judges 6:24.
15. Jehovah-Shammah… “The Lord Who is present”… Ezekiel 48:35.
16. Jehovay-Tsidkenu… “The Lord our righteousness… Jeremiah 23:6
17. I AM… “The Lord Eternal”… Exodus 3:12-15.
18. The “God of Israel” … ‘201’ -> times in the Bible.
19. The “Holy ONE of Israel”… ‘31’ times in the Bible.
20 Seeing HIM: Who is Invisible… “Hebrews 11:27” & Exodus 24:8-9.
21. The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Head of the creation of God, Revelation 3:14
22. The God of Israel said, The Rock of Israel, 1Samuel 23:3.

*** (John 4:24)
God is a Spirit, and they who worship Him must worship in Spirit and in Truth. [John 17:17]

Who did the “74”…. see in Exodus 24:9-10-11…”SEE”? Please tell “ME”…? [Colossians 1:12-to-19]

“What is JESUS’ = Real Name? – 101”…Blog.

*** (Psalms 138:2) I will worship toward Your holy temple, and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth's sake; for You have magnified = Your Word = above all Your name.

*** (Isaiah 40:22-to-25) It is He WHO sits on the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers; WHO stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in;
(Isa 40:23) WHO brings the rulers to nothing; He makes the judges of the earth as vanity.
(Isa 40:24) Yes, they shall not be planted; yes, they shall not be sown. Yes, their stump shall not take root in the earth. And He shall also blow on them, and they shall wither, and the tempest shall take them away like stubble.
(Isa 40:25) To WHOM then will you compare Me, or am I equaled? says the Holy One.[None!]

*** (Ezekiel 3:18-to-21) When I [God] say to the wicked, You shall surely die; and you do Not give him warning, Nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked one shall die in his iniquity; But I [God] will require his blood at your hand. [Jude 1:3-4]
(Ezek 3:19) Yet IF you warn the wicked, and he does Not turn from his wickedness Nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; But you have delivered your soul.
(Ezek 3:20) And when the righteous turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and when I [God] lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die. Because you have Not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall Not be remembered; But his blood I will require at your hand. [1Corinthains 11:30]
(Ezek 3:21) But IF you warn the righteous so that the righteous does Not sin, and if he does Not sin, he shall surely live because he is warned; Also you have delivered your soul.

Love; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Ende…!