Saturday, April 18, 2009

“Thankfulness-101”…Blog.

Many of the… times in my life… things Did NOT… Go as I expected or planned, rather the opposite. Only later down the ‘road of life’ did I realize that it was for the Best! Some of my mistakes, and believe me, I have made some ‘real doozeys’… but though all of that… I have become Thankful.

I find in life… I am ‘thankful’ for everything I go through. Although it is not easy… it is teaching “me”… lesions about life and interpersonal relations. Some people are not easy to get along with. Many times… I argue with that person in the mirror! [Me] …LOL! Each of us are fighting our own… ‘Trials of life.’ We each ‘learn’ or we ‘stop from learning’. It’s just that simple.

Life makes us… either ‘Better or Bitter’. It all depends on our attitude. IF we are ‘thankful’ for the trials, then we can them appreciate the good times, “even better”. But if we are ‘not thankful’, we then become resentful of others and their lives. All of us are going to be tried by life, but it is ‘the friends’ that… stand by us… somehow makes the lemonade just a little sweeter!

I heard from… some friends who started college this past year. The ‘struggle of maturation’ is making them both, the brother and sister, stronger through… “Thankfulness!” I have kept in touch and it is amazing how they are maturing. They are some friends that I met on the internet and are from Canada, but attending school in Chicago.

How about you…? Are you going through any trials of life? One thing you may be sure of, that is Change. Change, change and more change. All of my life I had ‘20/10’ vision but now I wear glasses. I use to run for exercise and now have to use crutches due to my knee operation. My hope is that I will be able to return to London for holiday this year.

Being ‘Thankful’ can… and will ‘completely change’ your outlook on life. Try an experiment this week. Begin to be thankful when something does not go as you expect it to. Remember ‘control’ is just an illusion. We believe we are ‘in control’, but we really are not. Being ‘thankful’ and you will have a better outlook on life today and… the rest of your life!

  • (1Thessalonians 5:18) In everything be thankful, because this is God's will in Christ Jesus for you.
  • (Job 2:10) But he said to her, You speak as one of the foolish ones speak. What? Shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this Job did not sin with his lips.
  • (Romans 8:28) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Thank you for Your EAR! Roger //Email// roger459@gmail.com
End…!