Thursday, June 18, 2009

“Stealing – 101”…Blog.


“Stealing – 101”…Blog.

Have you ever… had someone steal anything from you? I surely have! None of us like it when anything is stolen from us. I believe this to be a world-wide… ‘Truth!’ I make it a point… Not to Steal… because I know what goes around, comes around! I have a nice care and someone put a dent in my passenger side door. They sole from me. Have you had the same, happen to your car?

· (Exodus 20:15) You shall not steal.

I remember as… a child of about 9, looking at a National Geographic, about the penalty for stealing in Saudi Arabia. I am sure it is the same in most Middle Eastern countries. There was a color picture of a man getting his… ‘Hand Cut Off!’ Needless to say, they do not have very much stealing there. It made quite an impression on me.

Once upon a time… I had a ‘lie-detector test’ for a job I applied for. The tester qualified his question… “Leave out those Items priced under “Five” dollars!’ Needless to say I passed. But I wondered… how much people’s consciences must bother them… that they insert a disclaimer into such a test? “Stolen Things.”

Stealing can take… many forms. Those ‘Victoria Secret’ commercials want to… “Steal my Mind!”…LOL! Our ‘thoughts and emotions’ may be stolen by the provocative clothing some women choose to wear in the workplace. Their intent is to get noticed and they simply use their sexuality to get it. “Stolen Emotions.”

Any one of us… can ‘Steal from our employers’… by simply taking another 5-minutes on our breaks. Sometimes directives are need to get people back on track. Those few minutes can add up to… over $400 per year. Multiply that times all the employees and that is some serious money! Multiply that again nationally and the costs simply run away! “Stolen Time”

How many women… have stolen their best friends… boyfriend? Or even worse, neglected their husband and sought… affection or validation… from another? Men are too guilty of this crime. I call it a crime because this tragedy is displayed in the… “Pandemic of Divorce!” One sure thing… what goes around… comes around! “Stolen Families!”

Just last month… the police busted a couple for selling illegal steroids and other growth hormone drugs. Last year there was that big stink about Athletes using ‘said’ drugs which was quickly covered up. How can any game be… “Fair”… when the athletes have used such drugs? It cannot be Fair! In all areas of… “Entertainment Sports”… there is No Mandatory drug testing …such as in the Olympics. “Stolen Fairness!”

Remember President Clinton… and the Monica Lewinsky affair? Our ‘National Pride’ was stolen by the antics of a supposed adult. I was traveling overseas at the time and the USA was mocked in almost every foreign media! There was very little ‘public outcry’ about the shame the president of the most powerful nation, brought upon our nation, America! “Stolen Pride!”

Oil prices are… on the rise again. I know that it is just more than wholesale price fluctuation. I just filled up today at… $2.59 a gallon. Each and every summer, holiday weekend and natural disasters there is and will be… ‘Price Gouging’… done at the Pump, for our Gasoline prices! None of us like it! “Stolen Monies!”

I am sure… you too have some stories to tell. We all do! It is part of how Hollywood has trained our minds. I was watching a video someone had lent me, “Gone in 60-Seconds!” It was about a car thief. On the DVD before the move were some coming attractions and a message about not buying… “Bootlegged or Copied DVD’S!” On a DVD about Car Theft… “Hollywood”… was informing us not to have… copied DVD’S! “Stolen from the Entertainment of Stealing!”

Like the American Indian… Proverb… “Walk a Mile in My Moccasins!” The USA has stolen Indian Lands by treaty. Of the over 2,000 treaties, the Government has only kept about… ‘10%’. So today, the mortgage companies have loaned monies… to people… that could not qualify to make the payments! The Foreclosures have put families out on the street. “Stolen Homes!”

When or where… does this all end? When people become responsible to someone higher than themselves! We will all answer to “God” for our actions. The Jew in the Law of Moses, were told to make… “Restitution”. Today the criminals only serve time. Only the famous ones have the profits from the movies about the crimes… are confiscated.

· (Luke 19:8-9-10) Zacchaeus stood up = and said to the Lord, = "Lord, I'll give half of my possessions to the poor. = I'll pay = four times = as much as I owe = if I have cheated anyone = in any way."
· (Luke 19:9) Then Jesus said to him, = "Today salvation has come to this home, = because he, too, = is a descendant of Abraham.
· (Luke 19:10) For the Son of Man = has come = to seek and to save = the lost."

· (Ephesians 4:28) Let him who stole steal no more, but rather let him labor, working with his hands the thing which is good, so that he may have something to give to him who needs.

Thanks for Your EAR! Roger //Email// roger459@gmail.com