Friday, June 12, 2009

“Want to Know – 101”


“Want to Know – 101”

This morning I checked… the multiple sites were I visit and post. While on ‘Facebook’, there was a general message on my wall. “God wants her to know...... that humans learn only by trial and error, and that includes you.” Does that sound ‘reasonable’ or… ‘Wrong?’

I could not resist… a response to such a ditty. Shall I… “steal, kill, slander, cheat… or commit adultery”… in a “Trial & Error Venue”… to learn ‘what is Right’ and ‘what is Wrong?’ Absolutely Not! Do you remember the… “10-Commandments?” God did not mean that they be taken as the… ’10-suggestions as ‘only’ an option!” …NOT! They are Commands… from God.


How come so many… here think that God, the God of the Bible is on, the side of our nation? We have an estimated “4,000,000,000-Trillion Dollars spend on… ‘Illegal’ – Drugs annually!” Already there have been over “35,000,000-Million Babies killed in their mother’s Womb.” I could go on about the Divorces and Remarriages into Adultery and... the Plethora of other sins, but I won’t.

· (Mark 10:11-12) So He [Jesus] said to them, "Whoever divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her.
· (Mark 10:12) And if a woman divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery."

How many simply… read and study the Bible daily… to see what GOD, the God of the Bible, really wants us to know? You need not answer me, but yourself. Do you ever spend your time, reading the Bible? Could it be… that you get what you know… ‘About God’… from Church, TV or Radio programs… and ‘Not’ from God directly, through His Word, the Bible?

· (1Samuel 3:21) And Jehovah appeared again in Shiloh. = For Jehovah = revealed Himself = to Samuel = in Shiloh = = by the Word of Jehovah.

Most of us… want to think and believe that we are on… ‘God’s side’… when it comes to such issues as… “Right & Wrong.” We say we… ‘Believe in God’… and yet somehow, “Do not really know what He says in His Word, the Bible.” How can that be? Most of us say we… ‘Believe in God!’ But, what does that mean… ‘To Believe in God?’

· (James 2:19) You believe = that there is one God. = That's fine! = Even = the demons = believe that = and tremble with fear.

Did you even know…
that a verse, like that one, was in the Bible? IF your belief in God, is not based on His Word, The Bible, then it is the… “Same Belief - as those Demons!” Here in America our money has the words… “In God we Trust!” If that is so… how much of your money have you given back to God… as an offering to Him?

Why are you… speaking about such things? My religion is my business… ‘And Not Yours!’ You see, I was not the one that started the discussion about God. When I hear and read such thing, I am required to respond. If you heard a LIE about your… “Most Significant Other”… would you not confront that Lie? But of course! How ‘would or could’… I determine if it were a Lie or Not? Simply I would reference what Christ Jesus said in His prayer for His Own…!

· (John 17:17) Sanctify them through = Your Truth. Your Word = is Truth.

Could it be…
any simpler than that? Absolutely Not! We all ‘Learn’… and… then most important… “Un-Learn!” I have to say that I have had to… Unlearn… many things about God. You see I went to Catholic School through the 6th grade. When I became a Born Again Christian, in later life… I then took the Bible, as my… ‘Only’…point of reference, about God.

Next you are… going to tell me that I am speaking badly about Catholics! Sorry no, I am much like person who was blind… but now sees! When one is “Born Again but the Holy Spirit of God”, their ‘Spiritual Eyes & Ears’… are opened to… “The Truth of the Bible”. Before then… I only had a head knowledge of God; and not a… “Heart Knowledge of Him!”

· (1Corinthians 2:14) But the = natural man = does not = receive = the things = of the Spirit of God, = for they are = foolishness = to him; = neither can = he know them, = because they are = spiritually discerned.

This may be… Only a starting point for ‘You’… if you really want to… “Know God!” He says in His Word… that if you will seek Him… “With your whole heart”… you will find Him, in His Word, The Bible. Those that are not really seeking Him… will simply speak about Him, ‘in human terms’ and not in what He says in… His Word, the Bible.

· (Jeremiah 29:11-12-13) For I know = the purposes = which I am purposing = for you, = says Jehovah; = purposes of peace = and not of evil, = to give you = a future = and a hope.
· (Jeremiah 29:12) Then you shall = call on Me, = and = you shall go = and = pray to Me, = and = I will listen to you.
· (Jeremiah 29:13) And you = shall seek Me = and = find Me, = when you = search for Me = with all your heart.

Please feel free… to write me for more about this! You may find more at my home page where I post my Blogs. If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to write.

Thank you for Your EAR! Roger //Email// roger459@gmail.com

Home Page:
http://truth459.blogspot.com/
Ende…!