Sunday, May 17, 2009

“Tomorrow – 101”…Blog.


“Free Gas Tomorrow”… is what the sign read at the Petrol Station. I went there the next day and the same sign was still there. I asked the attendant, when is there ‘free gas?’ He replied, “Tomorrow!” I told him, I saw the sign “Yesterday” and came here… today for the… ‘free gas.’ He simply said… “Tomorrow!”

What about Tomorrow…? Will you wait till then, to do only what you must do today? This morning I got up and found dishes in my sink. Apparently, “no one told the dish fairy” to come to my house. Like the tooth fairy… I thought that all I had to do… was to leave them till… Tomorrow! …LOL!

After starting the coffee… I simply became a… ‘Pearl Diver.’ That was my first job, when starting my working career, many years ago. The manager, who was both 'funny and wise', told me that I could work as a, pearl diver. We only have an opening for a 'dish washer'. But if you think of them as pearls, the job will go faster. It simply added some “Glamour” to a mundane job.

How many of us… put off till… Tomorrow… the things that we need to do today? I do so and have to scold myself occasionally. I glanced at the Calendar and found that there are some things that I cannot put off till… ‘Tomorrow!’ How about you? Are you busy enough… or too busy?

Tomorrow = will be here… soon enough. I have a list of projects that I have set for myself and the list grows each day. If I put off till… Tomorrow… what I need to do today, the list will… simply grow longer. That too is how life is. I can get away without shaving today, but I ‘must’ take out the garbage. …LOL!

· (Acts 26:27-28) King Agrippa, = do you believe the Prophets? = I know that you believe.
· (Acts 26:28) And Agrippa = said to Paul, = Do you persuade me to be a Christian in but a little? [Tomorrow?]

Has someone spoken… to you about… Christ Jesus and what He has done for You? Have you thought about GOD? I mean only the One True God… that has created All Thing, The God of the Bible? Have you ever thought about why… we are here…?

Have you put off… thinking where you will spend… “Eternity?” Today… is the day to make some eternal decisions. Not… Tomorrow! How about it, can there be Anything More Important? IF there is, I would surely like to know.

· (2Corinthians 6:2)
For He says, = "In an acceptable time = I heard you, = and = in a day of salvation, = I helped you;" = = Behold, = now is the accepted time. = = Behold, = now is the day of salvation.


· (Romans 10:9-to-13) Because if you confess the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.
· (Rom 10:10) For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses unto salvation.
· (Rom 10:11) For the Scripture says, "Everyone believing on Him shall not be put to shame."
· (Rom 10:12) For there is no difference both of Jew and of Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call on Him.
· (Rom 10:13) For everyone, "whoever shall call on the name of the Lord will be saved."


This can be… as simple and forthright as praying this prayer…


“Father God”… I have never really thought about all You have done for me… through Christ Jesus. I know that Your Word says I am a sinner and that I… personally need a Savior. I believe that You raised Jesus from the dead and… I ask Him to be my Lord and Savior… the best I know how! With this simple faith as a child… I ask you to cleanse me from my Sin and… receive me as Your child. Lead me into the Truth… of Your Word, the Bible. Teach me and motivate me… to know more about You. … I pray this in Jesus Name and for Your Glory, Amen & Amen!


IF you have… prayed this prayer, please write me for more information… how to grow as a Child of God. I will be more than happy to point you into His Word and provide you with some good materials so that you… may grow in the Grace of God.


Thank you for Your EAR! Roger //Email// roger459@gmail.com

Home Page: http://truth459.blogspot.com/
Ende…!